This is the Message Centre for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Milla's R had a fall

Post 21

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I'm back from the hospital. Richard is awake, pain free and chipper. He even had oven pancake for tea.

He has stitches smiley - bruised and is a bit red around his eye, and a little crosseyed smiley - cdouble, but otherwise fine.

They will probably let him come home tomorrow.

I am very relieved.

smiley - towel

Milla's R had a fall

Post 22

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

That's great to hear smiley - hug

You just have time to fill in the rut in the floor, from all that pacing smiley - winkeye

lil xx

Milla's R had a fall

Post 23

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Good to hear he's on the mend, Milla smiley - hug

smiley - pirate

Milla's R had a fall

Post 24

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - smiley

And now he's home. The stitches below the eye are very neatly aligned, and the cut is already beginning to heal. His cheekbone looks like it should.

smiley - hug for all who listened and cheered us on!

smiley - towel

Milla's R had a fall

Post 25

Titania (gone for lunch)

Yihaaa! smiley - bubbly

Milla's R had a fall

Post 26

Female friend of mine fell out of the back entrance to the pub yesterday night - you can only begin to guess some of the comments she gets smiley - rofl

Se bruised her cheek, leg and one arm but did not have to see neither smiley - doctor nor smiley - nurse

However after she came home (by taxi) she missed her glasses. She can hardly see without them smiley - rolleyes

I walked past the pub on my way home from the weekly summit this noon and just texted her that I have found them smiley - ok

Looking forward to having her paying my bill in the restaurant tonight smiley - cool

smiley - pirate

Milla's R had a fall

Post 27

Hati

Glad to hear everything goes fine with R. smiley - smiley

I have been absolutely terrified by the idea of falling on street. I basicly stayed indoors for weeks just because of ice on streets, especially when had stitched on (and in) my tummy. Gladly it'll be over in couple weeks. Ice, I mean. Ice is evil.

Milla's R had a fall

Post 28

Milla, h2g2 Operations

What happened to your tummy? I have missed that completely?

smiley - towel

Milla's R had a fall

Post 29

Hati

Well, you have missed it because I haven't really shared it. I had a surgery, they rearranged my intestines a bit. By now I am as good as new or even better, even put off some weight.

Milla's R had a fall

Post 30

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Oh wow... I'm glad you're doing well! smiley - hug

smiley - towel

Milla's R had a fall

Post 31

Hati

smiley - hug

Milla's R had a fall

Post 32