This is the Message Centre for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Milla is unwell

Post 1

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Nothing serious really, but a stomach bug. Bleurgh.
Spent night on sofa, not to infect my darling. So, didn't really sleep.
Back in bed now, that he is up and away for his day. Need to sleep again. smiley - ill

smiley - towel

Milla is unwell

Post 2

Titania (gone for lunch)

*places a smiley - tea next to the sofa, then backs away*

Get well soon!

Milla is unwell

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Thanks Ti.

I just woke up, and checked my temperature - 39 degrees C. Oy, vey...

No work tomorrow either, that's for sure. I usually feel pretty lousy at 37.5 even.

smiley - towel

Milla is unwell

Post 4

Websailor

Hope you feel better soon, just regard it as a much needed rest smiley - smiley if you can.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Milla is unwell

Post 5

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I believe this calls for Gammel Dansk smiley - hug

smiley - pirate

Milla is unwell

Post 6

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I'm all out of Gammel Dansk. smiley - sadface
I have an Old Hawaiian dude around, would that help you think? smiley - biggrin(He is already taking good care of me and the children, so it does help!)

I'm out of my pyjamas, but wearing soft pants and sweater, so not dressed to meet the public. Sicky feeling is mostly gone, and temp is down to 37.5. Headaches come and go. Have been in bed for 18 of the last 24 hours, and those statistics seem to go on. I better stay home tomorrow too.

smiley - towel

Milla is unwell

Post 7

smiley - laugh I'm sure an Old Hawaiian Dude will do the trick alright smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Milla is unwell

Post 8

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I seem to have managed not to infect him too, so, that's good!

Today, I actually feel almost chirpy. The sun is out, I've been up since 7:30, happily puttering at computer, having coffee and toast. Sent the spud off to a table tennis match, promising to join him for the next one.

Now, what should I spend my day on? Perhaps making dessert to bring to mum and dad's place for dinner tonight? Yeah. Will be good. Thinking creme brulée... Yum.

smiley - towel

Milla is unwell

Post 9

I have been slow-cooking pheasant breasts today. Will finish cooking them Monday because tomorrow I will be slow-cooking two wild ducks which I will eat with good friends tomorrow evening. They will be served with mashed potatoes, gravy and probably brussel sprouts

You may wonder why I cook this much, but these birds were an offer I could not resist - even if my freezer is stuffed to the rim smiley - rofl

smiley - pirate

Milla is unwell

Post 10

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - drool

Milla is unwell

Post 11

The sauce is unbelievable smiley - wowsmiley - drool

And it only took one half litre of double cream and half a pound of butter smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post