This is the Message Centre for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Milla might have Five little accidents today

Post 1

Milla, h2g2 Operations

So far, I dislodged the hook from the ceiling, where the kitchen lamp hung. Because the lamp was really dirty and needed a wipedown.

But hooks can be replaced, so no problem.

Then I went to clean the glass lampshade, which had lots of kitchen grease, dust and stearin from candles on it.
It was very clean indeed, and when I rinsed it, I happened to knock it agains the kitchen tap while rinsing it, and it got a big crack, almost edge to center.

But glass lampshades can be replaced, so no big harm.

So I continued to clean the table, and wash the plastic bowl I used to rinse the scrubbing sponge for the lamp. And placed the plastic bowl in the drying rack where my big blue glass bowl was drying off. And the glass bowl fell, landed with a crash on the floor. And broke in 19 major pieces and a million shards.

Any bets on what next goes wrong? The goose we will be cooking for dinner guests? Additional china or glassware breaking? A little fire of the candles? Or will I blurt out completely rude statements, having no clue that they might be hurtful?

smiley - towel

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Have you considered it might be safer for everyone concerned, not least yourself if you just hid in your bed for the rest of the day? smiley - winkeyesmiley - snorksmiley - doh

Post 3

Blue-Eyed BiPedal BookWorm from Betelgeuse (aka B4[insertpunhere])

smiley - yuk
Rass-blorgin-fark-bargers! Great Horny Toads! Heavens to Mergatroid!
smiley - tongueout
B4thisdevolvesintoaTouretteSyndromeshoutingmatch

Post 4

Rosie

go for the rude statements - I quite like the above mentioned rude statements smiley - tongueout

and they'll make you feel GOOD ! smiley - biggrin

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

I think 2legs is right - go to bed and let someone else handle the cooking and stuff smiley - hug

Post 6

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I thought I would, but eating reduced the clumsiness, and I have managed to put a goose in the oven now. Day is not over though...

smiley - laugh at all the bad words...
I usually manage to be rude like "Oh, I really really dislike tattoos. They are so unintelligent and ugly, and make me feel sick" only to be informed that my conversation partner has five butterfly tatoos, because they mean so much to them for some personal reason. Along those lines. I don't mean to hurt, but it goes wrong anyway, when I stop thinking.

Let's see what I can knock over now - I need to vacuum the stair and upper floor.

smiley - towel

Post 7

Researcher 14993127

Ah yes, we have the right smiley for that too. smiley - footinmouth
Happens to me on occasion. smiley - whistle

smiley - cat

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Milla, h2g2 Operations

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more