A Conversation for Foxy Manor

Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 41

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

*Kasia wakes up and looks at something...*

What is this? It looks like the rest of whipped cream?!

*Kasia puts her finger in it and then... licks. Mhmmm, this is whipped cream, but where is the rest of it?*

*Kasia runs out of the room, follows the whipped crem trace...*

Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 42

Matthew Kershaw

* M.K lets himself into the room and carefully packs all of Mina flimsy clothes and assorted whips into her bags, and exits heading towards the State Room... smiley - bigeyes *

Lord M.K*

Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 43

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - smiley
*GB enters with mari-rae's bags & deposits them on Mina's old, freshly-made bed.
*She leaves a vase of fresh wild flowers on the bedside cabinet & a note which reads:
"Dear mari-rae, hope you enjoy your stay with us. See you in the Bar for a drink when I'm off duty, love from GB"
*leaves a box of chocolates on her pillow & leaves.

Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 44

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Ho hum... *Kasia enters the room, wondering what the hell is going on?!*

Aha, Mina moved out and Mari-Rae moved in.

*Kasia wonders, why nobody told her about this change...*

Must go and check, if any other things happened without me knowing about it...*

Thanks God it's Mari-Rae, a dear friend and not a totally stranger, cause then it could be a bit uncomfty. I mean to share a room together is quite an intimate situation.

*Kasia starts to prepare the room for Mari-Rae's arrival: some fresh flowers and a bottle of Moet&Chandon ready in the fridge*

Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 45

I'm not really here

~wanders in~

Hi Kasia, they forgot something~

~checks under the bed, comes back out with a small cat o nine tails~

My favourite. smiley - smiley

Bye honey, remember where I am, come up and see me whenever you like.

Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 46

Oh, okay Mina, I'll be visiting your new accomodation often, that's for sure. Bye, then.

Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 47

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 48

Mhmmm, got check this chicken at once!!!

*Kasia rushes out - HUNGRY!!!*

Key: Complain about this post