A Conversation for Foxy Manor

Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 1

Matthew Kershaw

* The rather risque posessions of Mina & Kasia lie upon the fine drapery of the beds here... *

* A number of whips are also lay on Mina's bed... *


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*GB wanders in, staggering under the weight of a large tartan bag, similar to Mary Poppins'.smiley - tongueout
She looks around the room, takes several small items out of her pocket & deposits them on the dressing table...smiley - winkeye


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 3

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Uff, now I'm at my place - at last!

Oh, this is wonderful... I love bedrooms with fireplace.

Hello GB, what...? Is this chockolate or what are you depositing on the dressing table?

Hey, Mina, your whips arrived at last!.

*Kasia opens Mina's special wardrobe and puts the whips at their place, among other 'dominant' (heh heh) utensils*


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 4

I'm not really here

Hi Kasia, glad to see you.
Thanks for putting my whips away. I haven't got much stuff so you can have as much space as you want in the wardrobe. It's not all dominant stuff here, as Muse of Bondage I am happy to inspire being "top" or "bottom" if you see what I mean. Anything you want to borrow, feel free, but you might need some help with the straps and buckles.

I'll have a look in the bag later, I'll go and look around first. Coming Kasia?


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 5

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

At once, Mina.

Oops, I forgot to check-in at the reception desk. Typical for me.

I just go for a short check-in, then follow you, Mina


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 6

I'm not really here

Ok, I'm going to look around everywhere, gardens, stables, try to catch me up. smiley - smiley Don't forget to visit the dungeon, don't mind Arthur, he's a bit grumpy, but devoted to me.


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 7

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Wow! You've got your own slave!!!

Kasia to herself: maybe this is not a bad thing, this bondage...?*

Hey, we have the allowance to name our room, what do ya think about it?


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 8

I'm not really here

He's not really a slave, he just really likes making and repairing stuff, and he gets a chance to have a go on the equipment whenever I am not using it.
If you want to try a bit of Bondage, you only have to ask, I can ease you in gradually, show you some gentle stuff?

I didn't realise we could name the room, any ideas?


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 9

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Not by now, but I'll think about it.

smiley - sadface I mean that he is not REALLY a slave...
The imagination of a man doing everything I say is just... smiley - sigh

Yes, I'm always eager to learn something new...


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 10

I'm not really here

I can teach you everything you need to know about how to enslave a man so he does your bidding. Mind you, he has to want to, or it doesn't work.


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 11

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Of course, you're right.

Methinks, that shouldn't be a prob, so...


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 12

I'm not really here

Have you got someone in mind?


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 13

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Ermm... yes, IRL, but maybe I should look after someone also here, what do you think?


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 14

I'm not really here

I think you should go for both!
I would worry about telling you to enslave a man IRL, could you handle it? Could he?

But tell Auntie Mistress Mina everything.....


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 15

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

I don't know, if I can handle it IRL. But methinks it is a case of confidence for both partners. I'm just curious, I tried already some tiding and it was fun - for both of us. Okay, I'm not so eager to discover things including pain, so I know my limits - well quite.

And what about you, Mina?


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 16

I'm not really here

tiding? I'm sorry I don't know what you mean.

Pain is ok, as long as you both know how much! I don't want to be beaten black and blue, but yes, I like to be hurt a bit. It took me a long time to accept that. I can't say too much here, it will reuin my reputation as a Dominatrix, lol.


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 17

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Damn English! I meant 'tying'.

And I agree - it's maybe not the right place to go in details. If you want to talk more private, let me know. I'm updating my space tomorrow and will set my e-mail there.


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 18

I'm not really here

oic, sorry I should have guessed that, we'll swop to email then. smiley - smiley
In the meantime, try this on!

~goes to wardrobe, has a rummage around and returns with a PVC corset~

I'm sure it's your size, just for fun, then maybe we should go to the bar for another drink! If you're shy let's try the drinks cabinet, it's quiet there atm.


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 19

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Oh, it's fantastic! Thanks Mina. I love this purple colour!

Well, let's go to the bar and also to the Drinks Cabinet.


Foxy Manor - Room 5

Post 20

I'm not really here

Great! the main bar is open now, lets go get Tequila!


Key: Complain about this post

Foxy Manor - Room 5

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more