A Conversation for Foxy Manor

Foxy Manor - Lake & Fisherman's Hut...

Post 221

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

smiley - erm Okay, make that three smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - tongueout

I didn't win by the way - so you'll have to pay yourself smiley - nahnah

How far is York from your place - don't get scared now, but I just might cross your path in march smiley - bigeyes

smiley - pirate

Post 222

Gwennie

*Opens her purse, brushes the spiders away and moved the mothballs around* smiley - spider

I'll just have to pay with mothballs! smiley - bigeyes

Without looking at a map, I couldn't tell you. I think it's about 1½ hours in a car and even longer via public transport (under current national circumstances smiley - sadface ).

We're about 17 miles from Durham City and you are more than welcome to drop in, though its only fair to warn you that only insane people enter our house or rather by the time they leave, they're insane!!). smiley - bigeyessmiley - silly

You're not going to believe what I've just heard on BBC Radio 4!!! Apparently scientists have "bred" a genetically modified potato that, when it needs watering, the plant's leaves glow. They've inserted a gene from a jellyfish...

Ye gads! Does this mean as a vegan that I won't be able to eat me "spuds" if this catches on? smiley - bigeyes

Post 223

I saw a sign once that read "You don't have to be insane to enter - you will be..." or something like that.

Sound like it could be a problem to go to Durham. Well, maybe some other time.

Glowing plants, eh? Could become a problem for Kuma. Why, his entire estate would glow like a german christmas market on fire! smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Post 224

Gwennie

Yeah! They could use 'em in countries that have a dry climate to light airport runways an' stuff! smiley - bigeyes

Why don't you phone when you're over here instead? I'll could Email you my phone number if you like... smiley - biggrin

Post 225

Gwennie

Yeah! They could use 'em in countries that have a dry climate to light airport runways an' stuff! smiley - bigeyes

Why don't you phone when you're over here instead? I'll could Email you my phone number if you like... smiley - biggrin

Post 226

Gwennie

Oh, bugger! Me server cut me orff in me prime and I've posted twice! smiley - bigeyessmiley - blush

Post 227

Please DO mail me you phone numnber - twice if you like smiley - winkeye

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post