A Conversation for ReBoot

ReBoot

Post 1

Bluebottle

I remember this television series - it was shown on ITV in the UK. It was actually something I watched on TV! Wow!
I used to watch this before "The Tomorrow People"'s new series.

<BB<

ReBoot

Post 2

The God Pigeon

I loved this show when is was on ABC (because I can't get cable).
Are the new movies going to be shown on ABC or Cartoon Network?

ReBoot

Post 3

Cupid Stunt

Or in fact ITV? That was one brill show however.

ReBoot

Post 4

Bluebottle

It definately was. I can't remember much about it ATM - but I remember I used to look forward to watching it. smiley - smiley

ReBoot

Post 5

Buff

I always loved the fact that the charecters actually had facial expressions.

ReBoot

Post 6

Zak T Duck

Can't say I ever watched it. I did used to watch something similar though on Channel 4 called Insektors, which was a computer animated cartoon.

It had a major impact on my life as I still believe that insects have Liverpudlian and Birmingham accents.

ReBoot

Post 7

One of the more imaginative kid's TV programs I've seen...

Very cool.

ReBoot

Post 8

Endoporpoise

I *believe*- don't quote me- but I believe the movies will be shown on YTV and ABC. But I could be wrong. Check the website (in the article) for more information.

ReBoot

Post 9

Researcher 33337

Did they ever show the last few episodes in ITV? I remember getting quite into it in the second and third series (i think) particularly after (and I hope this sin't a spoiler) Bob got lost in the net and enzo became Matrix. There were actually some really good episodes (A prisoner take called number 6 was particualry good)

ReBoot

Post 10

Cupid Stunt

I remember e4nzo and andrea running into the guy who ordered the destruction of mainframe in another system, but beyond that...

ReBoot

Post 11

Researcher 33337

Was that the Guardian Turbo, who ordered teh destruction of mainframe in the cool X-Files episode (Which I believe actually featured Gillian Anderson and Data Nully) He turned up in teh second las one I saw, quite a cool scene where Matrix and him were fighting of infected guardians (The whole guardians virus thing was cool too) I was really getting into that and it went and stopped.

ReBoot

Post 12

George (the babbling) Brooke

It was Turbo. My question is about the point of the Gillbert and Sullivan Number in the last eppisode. Why wasn't Syrus featured? And what was the deal with the Fargo Lady? And WAS Data Nully really Gillian Anderson?

So many questions...
...so little time.

Downloadibly yours,
George Brooks

ReBoot

Post 13

Researcher 33337

Still Haven't seen the last episode. Has it been on ITV.

And as far a sI know Data Nully WAS Gillian Anderson (In a very unexpected cameo)

ReBoot

Post 14

Cupid Stunt

The guy was turbo, and the agents names were Fax Modem and Data Nully.

I have no idea who voiced them.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ReBoot

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more