A Conversation for The Rant Shack

hooray!!!!

Post 1

soeasilyamused, or sea

well, it's about time. it's just too bad i can't think of anything to bitch about at the moment. smiley - smiley

hooray!!!!

Post 2

Cheerful Dragon

Ditto. I've said my piece(s) on women's clothing manufacturers, bad drivers, Microsoft products and film adaptations on books elsewhere. It's probably not a good idea to repeat myself, but I might, as this is a general forum for ranting, and people might not visit my home page or the other forums (fora?) where I've posted my rants. Any thoughts on 're-ranting', as it were?

Who knows, a rant may turn into a rational debate and the ranter might even moderate their views. On the other hand, the ranter may be joined by loads of others with the same view point and a revolution might start. On the third hand (just call me Zaphod), it might all degenerate into a huge argument between people holding different views, and we'd get a big fight. At least blood can't be spilt over the web!smiley - winkeye

hooray!!!!

Post 3

wizard

Is this kind of like a rave club, as in "ranting and raving"?

hooray!!!!

Post 4

soeasilyamused, or sea

*stares at wizard*
i don't think so.

hooray!!!!

Post 5

The Corrupt One (MIA)

Oh, come on, I'm bored. I'll read/answer anything.

Why do you think I started up this club?

Rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant...

smiley - winkeye

hooray!!!!

Post 6

soeasilyamused, or sea

i could rant about how.... er... no, that's classified. maybe not.
there's always the lovely topic of gender miscommunications....

hooray!!!!

Post 7

The Corrupt One (MIA)

hmmmmm...seems now that I opened this club, I've temporarily run out of things to rant about....

ranting

Post 8

Wraith

yep, that's always the problem. same here... guess i should check out tonight's news to find something?

Key: Complain about this post