A Conversation for The Rant Shack

People who won't follow instructions

Post 1

Cheerful Dragon

I recently bought something from a certain online auction site. I told the seller *twice* (online and in a letter) that I wanted the item delivered to a certain address, *not* my home address, because I knew by the size of the item (and the cost of delivery) that it couldn't be delivered to my home address. Yesterday, Parceline tried to deliver it to my home address. Their redelivery system is worse than ParcelForce's.

I have bought a number of items from various people at this site, and have specified this alternative address on several occasions. This is the first time that I have had this problem, so it isn't me that's doing something silly.

I don't expect much of a response to this, but a little sympathy would be nice.

Post 2

The Corrupt One

Well, I've never had something of that sort happen to me, but I definitely understand how much it sucks when someone refuses to listen to you after, very clearly and carefully, you've let it be known what you want. smiley - smiley

I really should revive this place somehow, now that I'm kind of active again...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more