This is the Message Centre for Superluminal Fruitloop(The Smartest Kid on Earth)

A blank page

Post 21

Superluminal Fruitloop(The Smartest Kid on Earth)

*peaks over whatever barrier he was hiding behind, staggers out of it's protection*

Well, that was one of the more interesting welcomes I've had in awhile. Does this happen often, Anita? I hope someone hasn't been maimed yet.

*Shakes dust off hands*
Now I gotta fix this place up - post grenade.

A blank page

Post 22

Anita Ryde (formerly Abi Normal)

Well, on the StormChaser (the space ship that Anita Ryde as a story character works on) it happens a lot, mostly because the crew is full of adrenaline junkies, but mostly because the crew is bored.

A blank page

Post 23

*savagly rips the pin out of another greade and stosses it at Superluminal Fruitloop as he/she/it(?) starts cleaning up*

A blank page

Post 24

U128068

*catches the grenade. gaffer tapes Anita Ryde's arms to his/her/it's own sides. gaffertapes grenade to Anita Ryde's head.*

*laughs*

*runs*

A blank page

Post 25

*starts crying (fakely). Whups her tail around and grabs her daggers. Slashes up the tapes around her arms and (whining) cuts the tape off her head and tosses the grenade back at goof.*
Yeah, like it hasn't happened before. Gee! I love this tail of mine. Pre... um... that word that means other limb. Pre-somethingerother

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Superluminal Fruitloop(The Smartest Kid on Earth)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more