This is the Message Centre for HVS

Join The Team!

Post 81

HVS

Ok DoW, you're in! Just out of curiousity, what does your name mean? The thing that springs to my mind is Defenders of Wildlife, a great organization that I'm a member of, but I doubt that's it.

Sorry we haven't been doing much here lately. I've been really busy, and there's no end in sight until Winter Break. There are a few threads in the HVS Virtual Veggie Restaurant, that I encourage you to join though. Remember, you can be notified of new conversations in a page now, so that will mean you won't have to keep going in the rooms to see if there are new threads.

Anyway, I hope all of my fellow American vegetarians survived Thanksgiving. (Be thankful we don't have to do it again for another year!)

-Z

Join The Team!

Post 82

James Casey

Hi, please can I join? I've been on h2g2 since summer 1998 and this is the first time I ever did I search for vegetarianism! What have I been doing with my online life? smiley - erm

Join The Team!

Post 83

HVS

Well you found us now! Welcome to the H2G2 Vegetarian Society. You have been added to the list.

I hope everyone has a safe, happy, and meat-free holiday season. Maybe you can use some recipes from the Virtual Vegetarian Restaurant! And to those who don't celebrate any of the implied holidays, have a happy period of no special significance. smiley - winkeye

-Z

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for HVS

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more