This is the Message Centre for Giguschild/Death Avocado. Motto:*Fac ut gaudeam*

Super Battle:Death Avocado

Post 1

Giguschild/Death Avocado. Motto:*Fac ut gaudeam*

With the arsenal contained in my Grocery Bag of Goodness, I shall strike before I am strucken...stroke...strack...errrrr..;Haha!!

Post 2

Death Avocado stands atop the solid glass tower that is is home. Idly twisting the barrels of his mini-cannons, he sees that all is clear. With an athletic leap, he harnesses the power of his Freem cloak to fly out into the vast stretches of Mega-Metro city, in search of villains to thwart.
smiley - winkeye

Post 3

Abi

*calls out from bottom of the solid glass tower*

welcome Death Avocado. I am Abi and I am the Deputy Community Editor - just popped over to see if I could be of any assistance! You look to have settled in quite well though. You must be our only Wykhamist - at least to the best of my knowledge! Well any questions - just shout! smiley - smiley

Post 4

soeasilyamused, or sea

with a name like death avacado, i don't know why you're a superhero... but to each his own.
smiley - fish

Post 5

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

...glass tower huh? Ummm Ohh this could get messy if I start to not like you.
~Pulls out his PDA and types the corrordinates of Fruit Boy's Tower. In a few seconds the screaming whines of incoming smiley - fish-missles is heard~ Fare Thee Well Vegi-Man
~Chuckles evily and morphs into a Raven and flys off, leaving his calling card, a black rose~

Post 6

Six clones: Y2K, Y3K, Y4K, Y2C, Y3C, and Y4C

And now, I will arm my smiley - fish bomb, set to explode in 10 of my posts...

[10smiley - fish]

Post 7

soeasilyamused, or sea

lol... smiley - fish
*writes "wash me" in the dust on the windows of the glass tower, laughs maniacally, and disappears*

Post 8

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

.... must... resist.... breaking.... glasss......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

---------------------------smiley - fish

*SMASH tingle tingle tingle...*

sorry, I couldn't help myself...

Post 9

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

ahhhh I wanted to that NYC smiley - tongueout
~tosses a steenky smiley - fish into the rubble~

Post 10

Afgncaap5

*The Krylma Leader approaches, fully mutated into the evil reptillian biological monstrosity that he is*

I'd help fish him, but I don't know if the Krylma Leader is still frozen or not. Anyway, I think I'll just wander around, causing mischief.

*Picks up a peice of glass. Tosses it fifty feet into the air, whips his tounge out at an amazing speed, and shatters the glass shard into several tiny peices*

Hey, that's fun! Didn't even get any broken glass on my toungue!

Post 11

As Death Avocado's body enters the last stages of turning into a block of solid ice, he can't help thinking that maybe next time he should keep an eye out for super villains instead of admiring himself in the polished roof of his solid glass tower.
A small old man walks up to him and places a placard next to his frozen feet:
Fished while he slept

Ah well...I shall wreak indiscriminate haddock on the super-villains when I get loose!!!

Post 12

P.S.
Ta Abi. Using my vast powers of intellect I can deduce within seconds the manner in which H2G2 works. By the way, Uncle Heavy is a Wykehamist as well...

*Resumes his frozen stance*

Post 13

Abi

*takes hands off ears and comes out of her makeshift cover*

What *the* Uncle Heavy? He who is certified 21% more legendary then ever before? Wow!

By the way, you moved. Just then, I saw you! smiley - winkeye

Post 14

Six clones: Y2K, Y3K, Y4K, Y2C, Y3C, and Y4C

He's not frozen yet! smiley - smiley

[9smiley - fish]

Post 15

Abi

well how long is it going to take - no much of a supernatural power if it takes this long is it? smiley - winkeye

Post 16

Big Bad Hairy Heavy Metal Mo Fo

Look, just to put the record straights, OK? Death Avacodo was unreleased 13 track ep by seminal metallers 'Norwegian Black Plasma Bullet Teeth'.

Never Stop the Rock

Post 17

Abi

Oh I was under the impression it was some kind of angry fruit smiley - winkeye

Post 18

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

smiley - fish

Post 19

Afgncaap5

Abi, perhaps you are unaware of what is going on. If that is the case, I shall inform you, if not, I shall inform anyway, just in case any unknowing researcher happens to wander by.

What you have just witnessed is a classic battle between good (represented by Death Avocado, a member of CHOPPERS) and evil (represented by the members of STUMPED). For several weeks now, STUMPED and CHOPPERS have run around, freezing their foes and freeing their friends. Due to some unexplained fluke, the villains actually seem to be winning. For now, anyway.

I can't participate, because I don't know whether I've been frozen or freed. I need to start checking my battle forums again.

Post 20

Abi

so how do you get freed?

*picks up weird metallic dangerous looking thing*

What does this do?

Key: Complain about this post