This is the Message Centre for Titania (gone for lunch)

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

Riiight - so a smiley - vampire lured me into a dark alley, and now I'm hooked (having become one too, currently busy exploring the city as Titanya because Titania had already been taken)

It's a very simple game, really, and all just text (not even smileys, like on h2g2) but just in case anyone would be interested in finding out more (and earning me an extra 10 pints of bloodsmiley - tongueout) here's the link (don't tell me I didn't warn you):

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Titanya

Post 2

smiley - yikes

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Niwt
smiley - tongueout

No Subject

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

Aha!smiley - monster

Maybe we'll meet?

No Subject

Post 4

smiley - coolsmiley - vampire

I've wandered around a bit...it's weird...I haven't seen you let but I will keep a look out. smiley - monster

No Subject

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

Maybe you know this already, but just in case...

Be sure to deposit your money (you get it from biting humans) in a bank whenever you can - some of the vampires are thieves and will roby you (haven't figured out how to achieve thieving skills yet)

Now I just need to find one of the shops so that I can buy something with the money I've got saved... I've only come across pubs and banks so far

No Subject

Post 6

Coniraya

Do you just wander round drinking blood?

No Subject

Post 7

Titania (gone for lunch)

Well, I'm currently exploring the city (just a lot of squares) and I do of course drink blood every time I end up in the same square as a human or another smiley - vampire

I don't know what you can buy in the shops because I haven't found one yet - and I think there might be powers that you can gain once you've improved your rank.

I'm currently an Aspirant Elder, but I need another 266 pints of blood to reach next level - why do you think I'm trying to lure my fellow innocent hootooers into the game?smiley - winkeye

No Subject

Post 8

It really is a weird game. I'll I've done is wander around a bit. I have one pint, which I drank from someone, but that's all. smiley - erm

Everybody sign up so I get more blood! http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Niwt

No Subject

Post 9

Okay, I just found a whole heap of humans and blood, and I am allowed to go to a pub! smiley - biggrin

No Subject

Post 10

Got some coins too! smiley - 2cents

No Subject

Post 11

Argh! Now it's stopped working! But I am a "Creature of the Night" - what are you Ti?

No Subject

Post 12

Titania (gone for lunch)

It seems to be down every now and then during US night-time (or that's my guess anyway)

I'm an Aspirant Elder - and I hit a big one! Over 200 coins from one human - I need to find a bank in a hurry before I get robbed again!smiley - run

No Subject

Post 13

I have over 100 coins, apparently, although I believe I was robbed/drunk from overnight. I keep on running out of action points though. smiley - sadface Can one be stopped from being robbed?

No Subject

Post 14

Titania (gone for lunch)

Deposit your money in a bank as soon as you can. You can either wander around looking for one, or ask a human (although that'll cost you 5 action points)

I don't know if there's any way to prevent being robbed, and I think you'll just have to accept being drunk from by other vampires - don't hesitate to do the same thing yourself!smiley - vampire

I'm still looking for a shop hoping that it'll sell a scroll or something that will increase my powers. I tried asking a human before I bit him, but the reply was that he wasn't sure because the shops move around a lot.

The dilemma once I find a shop is that I then have to find a bank near it to retreive my money - I do hope that when it happens that the shop won't move while I'm in the bank!smiley - yikes

I see that my little branch of the smiley - vampire family tree has been extended - welcome to Niwt, Caer, Shazz and Crane!smiley - batsmiley - batsmiley - batsmiley - bat

You're all doing fine - Niwt is in the lead with 44 pints of blood...

No Subject

Post 15

Coniraya

I'm doing at all well, I shall have to try reading the FAQs and How to Play pages smiley - laugh

No Subject

Post 16

Titania (gone for lunch)

Current status:

shazz 73 pints (way to go, Shazz!smiley - ok)
Crane 61 pints (who's Crane?smiley - huh)
Niwt 50 pints (doing just fine)
Caerwynn 2 pints (now what's this? Eh?)

I myself am trying to reach the south-east corner of the city in order to start making a map - and I'm still looking for the hootooer who lured *me* into this game!smiley - vampire

No Subject

Post 17

Titania (gone for lunch)

At 100 pints you get more actions points - my next level is 500 pints (still need a lot of victims to get there) - I'll let you know when I reach that stage, and what it means

No Subject

Post 18

Marjin, After a long time of procrastination back lurking

smiley - vampire
http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Marjin
You are sire to no other vampires.
You are a master vampire, with no sire.
smiley - evilgrin

No Subject

Post 19

I started a spreadsheet entering streetnames and numbers. I want to put banks and pubs and so on upon it. Found nothing till now and ran out of action points.

Somewhere around Nickel 99.

No Subject

Post 20

Found my first bank, deposited 89 coins.
And got Hapi as a childsmiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post