A Conversation for Monsy's Unemployment Celebration

monsy's unemployment party

Post 1

msmonsy

HOORRRRAAAYYY!!! I'M FREE!!!!! smiley - bigeyes...
come in everyone and celebrate with me, i have plenty of treats to go around....just mind the dragon....since madmunk has been busy IRL lately i have taken to looking after him. you will find that he does come in handy for roasting marshmellows smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Post 2

Researcher 99947

For w*rk is a golly-darn sh*t hole,
Monsy ain't puttin' up with it!

Congrats monsy!

Post 3

msmonsy

*raises her glass and begins to do an irish dance around the room*
W**k is the worst 4-letter word around....especially when it is for those arses smiley - winkeye....i wish i could be a fly on the wall monday morning ,they are going to panic...serves them right LOL!!! smiley - winkeye...
never left a job this way before but then again i never worked for anyone like this before...
*continues to dance about the room as she grabs a broom and spins it about while never spilling a drop of her drink*
monsy smiley - fish

Post 4

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Here is the sacramental errrm wine! Drink Up everyone!

Post 5

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Hmm... have you ever thought of a career in musical theatre? Err... I mean... WHOO-HHOOO! I shall partake in your jobless celebrating, but I must go home early as I've got work in the morning and I've already been late this week... smiley - winkeye

Post 6

msmonsy

*wisks herself off to the kitchen and prepairs a batch of brownies for marv to bless*
i hope no one here eats blonde brownies, i would hate to see the upset that news would cause smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Post 7

Researcher 99947

I think I was ontime once this week smiley - tongueout

Post 8

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I do bless these Brownies And ye shall all partake!

Post 9

msmonsy

i was always on time...notice i said was because as of monday i will be quite late smiley - winkeye hehe!!!
*looks around for marv so he can bless the brownies as she is getting quite hungry*
monsy smiley - fish

Post 10

msmonsy

ahhh!! there you are smiley - bigeyes i didn't see you sneak up on me LOL!!... i will have to tie a bell around your neck or something so that i know when you are about smiley - winkeye
*partakes of a freshly blessed brownie with great joy and delight*
monsy smiley - fish

Post 11

Wowbagger

Did someone mention the magic words 'unemployment party'?
Yay! Hurrah! Hip Hip Hooray! Yahoo! Yippee! Fantastic! Great! Swell! Brilliant! x infinity.
Passes around big glasses of evil looking alcoholic stuff of dubious origin.
Cheers!
smiley - tongueout

Post 12

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

Evil looking alcoholic stuff?? You must be talking about some of the Dutch beers that I know then smiley - winkeye.
Hey monsy, congrats! And clever thinking for throwing a party to celebrate it smiley - smiley

Post 13

msmonsy

*takes a rather large swallow of the 'refreshments' wowbagger brought along to celebrate this joyous occasion and finds herself staring at the ceiling*
WOW!! great stuff wowbagger!! what exactly is this?? smiley - winkeye
begins humming sporkies w**k song off key smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Post 14

shazzPRME

*puff,puff,pant,pant*
Why does everything always happen when I'm not around?! I'm here now though... so pass me some food and drink quick... I have a lot of catching up to do! smiley - smiley
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye

Post 15

Pastey

There must and shall be alcoholsmiley - tongueout

smiley - fish

Post 16

msmonsy

*jumps up and runs over to shazz and throws her arms around her neck almost knocking her over while attempting not to spill her drink* smiley - bigeyes
here have mine!! i am just glad to see you again smiley - smiley....you will not believe the week i have had smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Post 17

Pastey

Are these enthusiastic hugs just for Shazz or can we all share in your excitement?smiley - smiley

smiley - fish

Post 18

msmonsy

*removes one arm from about shazz's neck and places it around pastey's while drawing him toward them in a threesome style hug then beginnings spinning shazz, pastey and herself around in a gleefull dance*
here pastey, have one of wowbaggers drinks...they pack a real 'kicker'
monsy smiley - fish

Post 19

GreeboTCat

Watch out... watch out... there's aGreebo about...

MONSY!!!

~Greebo bounds in... jumps on Monsy... jumps off again... and grins hugely~

Me is here...

Post 20

Pastey

Considering the state you appear to be in, I'm not sure if I should!

Ah, sod it!smiley - bigeyes

smiley - fish

Key: Complain about this post