A Conversation for Hitler's Health

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A11914085 - Hitler's Health

Post 1

benjaminpmoore

Entry: Hitler's Health - A11914085
Author: benjaminpmoore - U3508889

Alright, I know there are probably a million technical errors here, but I really, mainly, need to know whether this works as an entry or not. And please, be gentle, I have nearly killed myself writing this thing.smiley - smiley

A11914085 - Hitler's Health

Post 2

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Yep, it's looking really good and definitely works as an entry IMO smiley - ok

I would suggest you that do do a spell and grammar check at this stage as it will make it easier to read and comment on the content smiley - smiley

eg:

>>
and are thought to indicate and precise and, if accurate, extremely significant medical diagnosis.
<<

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

Hi ben, I've only gone through the first part so far, and it looks good. I meant to read the book his private secretary wrote, but still haven't finished it. As far as I've got, it doesn't sound as if he was mentally ill, but I haven't proceeded very much yet.
I have a few corrections to suggest, if you want me to pst them, just give me a shout smiley - ok

Post 4

benjaminpmoore

Yes, if you could suggest any corrections that would be great, as I think there are many typos and stuff that need changing.

Post 5

aka Bel - A87832164

I'm still not finished, but it looks like a huge list ( although there are just tiny typos, but quite a lot), are you sure yoou want me to post them ?

Post 6

Leo

don't you have an english spellchecker?

and is this part of a university project, or are you utterly fixated on this man? cuz maybe taking a break for Will Rogers would broaden your horizons... smiley - tongueincheek

Post 7

aka Bel - A87832164

Who are you talking to, Leo ?

Post 8

Leo

Benjamin. He's run around 3 entries on Hitler through this forum in the past three months. And I understand there are more in the works. smiley - smiley

Post 9

aka Bel - A87832164

Ah, ok, but I seem to recall that he said somewhere that he was in no particular hurry with this university project - so maybe I'll even manage to finish the book by Hitler's private secretary before this is finished, and then maybe, I'll be able to add some content to this smiley - ok

Post 10

benjaminpmoore

I once spent a whole year at University working on a Nazi Party webite, browsing the net for appropriate sites to use. Once again, I must plead the excuse 'it's for a university project, honest guv'. Here it is A10893873. Who's Will Rogers?

Post 11

Leo

OY! Who is Will Rogers?

Well for starters: A175925

And then after that: http://www.willrogers.org/

And then just for the fun: http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Will_Rogers

And of course there's the Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Rogers

Post 12

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

benjamin, are you able to do the spell check and grammar check yourself? At least some of it? It would certainly make it easier to read and comment on the content of the entry.

There is a page on h2 that offers a spellcheck service if you can't do this yourself.

Post 13

Leo

smiley - erm you could possibly use this: http://www.grammarstation.com/SpellChecker/ though it could get tedious, 25 words at a time.

Post 14

benjaminpmoore

I'll go through and give it a thorough check and I'll let you know when I'm done.

Post 15

AlexAshman

Is this still being worked on? I've posted on another thread at F57153?thread=2827483&skip=40&show=20#p80288506

Alex smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post