A Conversation for CYCLISTS & WHY I HATE THEM

Bleah

Post 1

Zucchini

As a cyclist, I find myself hating pedestrians for more or less the same reason. Particuarly when they notice me (slowly) peddling up behind them, and so suddenly stop right in front of me as if to let me pass but in actual fact getting completely in my way.
Pedestrians, Cyclists, Car drivers - we're all nutters!

Bleah

Post 2

Deny Lenor

If you want to attract real abuse, try politely using your bell on combined cycle/footpaths. It never fails to amaze me how uptight some people appear to become, simply because you alert them to your being there.

Bleah

Post 3

Zucchini

We never used cycle bells in Doncaster. Riding straight into the back of a pedestrian was considered warning enough.

Bleah

Post 4

nicematejosh

Very true, Cars are a nuisance, cyclists are a nuisance, and pedestrians are a nuisance. But who did you forget? The angels of the road scooter/moped riders!!!!

There good for the environment (80+ mpg), Cut traffic and their riders are safe and qualified.

Bleah

Post 5

BenisBored

But shouldn't you be on the road anyway not on the pavement?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more