This is the Message Centre for Uncle Heavy [sic]

how soon is now?

Post 1

Uncle Heavy [sic]

this has turned out to be a very sad song. much sadder than love will tear us apart. refreshingly, it has nothing to do with moloko.

how soon is now?

Post 2

Clelba

erm...
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

how soon is now?

Post 3

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

I suggest, love, that you listen to something more cheerful... smiley - erm

how soon is now?

Post 4

Shea the Sarcastic

So you go and you stand on your own ... and you leave on your own ... and you go home, and you cry and you want to die.

Yeah, been there, done that ... smiley - erm

how soon is now?

Post 5

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

smiley - wah

It's just too, too dreadfully awful to think about...

smiley - erm

What are we talking about? smiley - bigeyes

how soon is now?

Post 6

Clelba

smiley - laugh
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

how soon is now?

Post 7

Uncle Heavy [sic]

yeah, its pretty awful really isnt it?

how soon is now?

Post 8

Shea the Sarcastic

Don't worry, it'll get better!

::puts on "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now"::

smiley - wah

how soon is now?

Post 9

Uncle Heavy [sic]

maybe it will maybe it wont

how soon is now?

Post 10

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

So how can someone as young as you already be so jaded Unc? Isn't there anything you enjoy?

how soon is now?

Post 11

Uncle Heavy [sic]

there are some things. just...not many. im going through a thoroughly bad patch at the moment. everything seems to have lost its lustre. im finding myself bored by my friends, and i also feel curiously alone amongst groups of them. this is a feeling that comes and goes with me really: ive had it before and ill have it again. this doesnt make it any less unpleasant. i feel like nothing i can do will give me permanent joy, and i fear for my future.

how soon is now?

Post 12

Shea the Sarcastic

I truly *have* felt that way too, UH ... it really does pass though. I've spent time just sitting and weeping over feeling so alone. But it passed and I realized that if even only one person truly loves me for who I am, then it's worth sticking around for. Even if that person turned out to be my Mom. smiley - smiley

I'm thinking about you ... you're intelligent, funny, fun to be with, a great hugger, and darned good-looking ... things just *have* to get better for you! smiley - hug

how soon is now?

Post 13

I must admit, I've gone through phases like that also. But I usually manage to talk myself out of them, since I know it's all in my head.

You have lots of people who care for you Unc. smiley - hug So if you're bored, why not try something new? New types of music? New clubs? Talk to people who have different interests than you , try making some new friends... that might break up the monotony of your existance smiley - smiley

how soon is now?

Post 14

Clelba

i think everyone feels like that at some point in their lives smiley - erm
smiley - hug
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

Key: Complain about this post