This is the Message Centre for Insane Endeavour

Really am back

Post 1

Insane Endeavour

smiley - smiley

Really am back

Post 2

Olli

The ease with h2g2 allows me to distract myself from work means I'm likely to stay too smiley - winkeye

Really am back

Post 3

Insane Endeavour

Lol! Am pleased! It was sad to see my last 4 posts had no replies! smiley - smileysmiley - biggrin

Really am back

Post 4

Ming Mang

*jumps up and down waving enthusaistically*
Hello!!! smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - wow You're sort-of back! So am I! YAY!! smiley - biggrin

*wheezes*
*stops jumping up and down and waving enthusiatically*

Well yeah, it's great to see you again. smiley - biggrin How are you? What are you up to? What have you been up to?

I'm at uni (flunked my A-levels so I'm at my second choice rather than my first... smiley - doh), studying physics, in my second year. I've been shooting rather a lot and this will continue for the forseeable future. smiley - smiley I've also contributed to a controversial new badger-cheesecake continuum theory that has been laughed at by all respectable physics undergrads (and, in fact, all the unrespectable ones...) who know about it. smiley - biggrin

¦M¦

Really am back

Post 5

Insane Endeavour

*leaps around, which is difficult with a laptop on my knee!*
I'm properly back, so hope you are too! :D :D :D

I'm doing great, apart from the fact that I'm in my last year (last semester, last term - AAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!) at uni now, and my dissertation is due in on Tuesday and I'm not halfway through yet! smiley - sadface

But procrastination is a fine thing!

Yep, anyway, as I was saying, am in final year. Am doing Archaeology. Love it so much I'm doing it again next year (Masters) and probably after that too (PhD! Woo!). I'm spending all my time running the Tolkien Society I set up at uni and trying to get a first! *sigh* I've not created any badger theories, but maybe I should.........! smiley - winkeye

>

Really am back

Post 6

Insane Endeavour

My smileys didn't come out! I'd forgotten that! smiley - sadface

smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley Just to make up for it!

Really am back

Post 7

Hopelessly Paranoid

IE!

Warning: I have limited time to catch up with the H2G2 community at large. This is a copy of something I sent Ming Mang, but the exact same sentiments apply! Keep in touch via linkies below!

Update:

-I graduated from Nottingham Uni recently, I will be moving there very soon to start work as a telephone advisor for RBS debt collection department :S
-I'm going to do tons of stuff! Writing music and fiction, organising a club night for charity and trying to start one dedicated to escapism, learning how to code computer games so that I can get a job in the industry, helping to start a wind turbine business. Tons of stuff!
-Big Mad Mr T (aka Dave) now works for la Beeb, and so lives very close to me. He's off to the Fringe this month to promote BBC Comedy Soup. Lucky bugger.
-You can check me out here ---> www.myspace.com/thetrill . And if you are on the demon myspace, please feel free to hit me up. It'd be great to hear from you! My writing is up on www.dragoneyepoker.com (my alias is Akhmed, my section is called The All Inn, more explanations there)

Right, enough about me. Your turn!

Keep in touch, all the best!

[HP}=~~

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Insane Endeavour

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more