This is the Message Centre for Sho - employed again!

Gawd I'm feeling grumpy...

Post 1

Sho - employed again!

... and I'm not sure why.

smiley - wah

Post 2

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Me, too.

Does grumpiness like company the way misery does? If so, I'll grump along with you, if you don't mind.

I'm useless at cheering people up. smiley - sigh

Post 3

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

It'll be a Woman Thing. smiley - run

Post 4

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Seven dwarves in the bath, all feeling Happy! smiley - smiley
Happy got out and the rest were feeling Grumpy! smiley - sadface

smiley - sorry about your demeanour.

I hope it improves soon, and the black smiley - sigh of Grump lifts soon.

smiley - hug

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 5

KB

Oh, I let you down and you had to start it yourself! smiley - hug

I've been like that rather a lot recently, too. I don't *like* being shitty with everyone who crosses my path but I find myself doing it quite a bit.

If Ed's right, perhaps I'm just getting in touch with my feminine side. smiley - tongueout

Post 6

Malabarista - now with added pony

Can I come be grumpy, too?

Post 7

smiley - musicalnote When you're smiling/ Oh, when you're smiling/ The whole world smiles with you...smiley - musicalnote

smiley - erm Am I helping any?

Post 8

KB

Sure, why not? The more the miserabler. smiley - crosssmiley - grrsmiley - steamsmiley - sigh

Post 9

Cheerful Dragon

Hey, I'm a portion of P.U.D.D.I.N.G. If there's any grumping going on, I demand to be included!smiley - cross

Seriously, though, I'm in mid-relapse (MS), which is enough to make me grumpy. (It took longer than usual to type this, which makes me even grumpier.smiley - steam)

So let's all get together and have a real grumpfest.smiley - grr

Post 10

Sho - employed again!

Oh Sorry, KB, I should have come to your space to start this thread. smiley - doh

Ed, it's not a woman thing, that was last week's grumpy and will be next week's grumpy. I'm just grumpy.

MMF smiley - biggrin - I like that joke

PC, Mala, CD - anyone can come along and be grumpy.

Let's hope this *doesn't* get as huge as the smiley - drool thread. (and that's a measure of how grumpy I am - I don't even feel like going over there and drooling about Danish actors! smiley - yikes

Post 11

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - hug

As I'm on cloud-9 smiley - angelat the moment I'll just skedaddlesmiley - run

GB
smiley - galaxy

Post 12

You can call me TC

It must be hormones. Could even be the Grueseomes' hormones - they'll be at the starting gates for the full puberty thing, if not already on track by now.

Might be the weather.

Even if it has lasted more than a week.

Cheer up old bean. Just when things were starting to improve at work. As someone suggested: sing to yourself. smiley - musicalnotesmiley - whistle

All together now: "When you're smiling, when you're smiling .......... smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Post 13

psychocandy-moderation team leader

I strongly suspect I could find a lot more to be grumpy about than to smiley - drool over, which probably speaks volumes about my character. smiley - laugh

Post 14

Time to revive this thread? F19585?thread=5553630

Post 15

In a similar vein...somone (Spider Robinson?) once said:

'We can all think of hundreds of ways of inflicting the most excrutiating torture, but very few people know how to give a really good back rub.'

smiley - sadface Misery loves company! You've got me at it now.

Post 16

Beatrice

http://gizmodo.com/5231112/best-video-ive-seen-today-will-make-you-smile

In my true Pollyanna fashion, try this.

Post 17

Nah, that video makes me grumpy. Why the lack of women, even on the instrumental tracks?

Post 18

Cheerful Dragon

OK, that does it! I mention being a portion of P.U.D.D.I.N.G and not only does somebody start singing "When you're smiling", but somebody else mentions Pollyanna, an enemy of P.U.D.D.I.N.G.

Now I'm really grumpy!smiley - crosssmiley - steamsmiley - grrsmiley - grrsmiley - grr

smiley - tongueout

Post 19

I can't be bothered being misearble today. It looks like I've got more work in Swedeland. smiley - somersault

Post 20

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

Why the lack of women? Probably because there are fewer female street musicians generally.smiley - shrug However, there are other songs in the "Song around the world" series which do have women. (Look them up on YouTube.) There's an Israeli girl with an amazing voice.

TRiG.smiley - biggrinsmiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post