A Conversation for Aphrodisiacs or Other Things to Get You in the Mood

A few secrets

Post 1

Unicorn

One film that really does it for me is Bram Stokers Dracula. Best watched by candlelight too. (Strangely I used to know someone who got really turned on if I'd been eating garlic, but that's just scary!)

Something else that used to have amazing effects on my ex was a foot massage with scented oils.

A few secrets

Post 2

StipeyZ.Rickenbacker

R.E.M., Monster; track 7. It's called Tongue (but you knew that anyway) and Michael pretends to be a woman. So sexy it hurts... Excuse me for a minute... *SLOBBER*

smiley - smiley

StipeyZ.Rickenbacker

P.S. Films that do it also include Interview with a Vampire, Wilde and Being John Malkovich

A few secrets

Post 3

swinehund

This is unstoppable (unless the object of your fancy is diabetic):

Swinehund's magnificent Horny Parfait of ages...

http://www.geocities.com/athens/troy/6837/parfait.html

A few secrets

Post 4

Weatherwax

Meatloaf -- the music, not the food.

A few secrets

Post 5

mundeee

A big cosy bed with loads of pillows and teddies, satin-bedlinen, blankets and all sort of soft stuff.
Joss sticks and good temperature in the room..
Soft light, candles, lavalamps...
Music (Air, Crustation, Portishead or similar..)
Red wine, Amaretto with milk, chocolate(!), fruit....
And most important: LOVE & FANTASY
smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

If it´s not working, contact me!

A few secrets

Post 6

StipeyZ.Rickenbacker

yeah, portishead work well, too... if your partner is not the same kind of r.e.m afficianado as you are that is....

smiley - winkeye

StipeyZ.Rickenbacker

A few secrets

Post 7

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

'Money is a powerful aphrodisiac. But flowers work almost as well.'
- Lazarus Long
('Time Enough for Love' by Robert Heinlein)

A few secrets

Post 8

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

'The moon is nothing
But a circumambulating aphrodisiac
Divinely subsidized to provoke the world
Into a rising birth-rate'
--from A Sleep of Prisoners by Christopher Fry

A few secrets

Post 9

Lisekit

Poetry by John Donne ("Why, what needs't thou have more covering than a man?"), rose petals on the bed, Nat King Cole on the stereo - many of his classics are Foxtrots, so should get you in the mood togo slow...slow...quick-quick slow!

And feeding your man kiwi fruit and strawberries makes him [blush] taste sweeter! smiley - winkeye

A few secrets

Post 10

Dancing Ermine

(Psst Foxtrot: Slow quick quick, Slow quick quick, slow quick quick.... Slow steps are down while the quick ones are on toes. The rise and fall is supposed to be reminiscent of making love.)

A few secrets

Post 11

Boys and Cake Girl

Library chairs - no, not the ones in your local municipal - but these chairs from georgian times which you sat backwards on. (like when you pretend you're riding a horse.) They had a little table on the back to lean your book on and just bring to mind men in breeches looking... I've probably lost everyone now but I'm very happy. smiley - smiley

Bram Stoker's Dracula, the film, and Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights- but only in the book. Especially the bit before Cathy dies.

A few secrets

Post 12

violagirl

It´s got to be Casablanca (predictable I know) in front of a roaring fire when it´s pouring rain outside on a Sunday afternoon. A nice glass of red wine. Someone arranged it all as a surprise for me once when I was going through tough exams. I was putty in his hands!!

A few secrets

Post 13

Demon Drawer

Why stop with the feet? Go for the whole body.Just be gentle follow the contours of the muscles and go out from the spine on the back. Guarenteed to help you both relax. smiley - smiley

A few secrets

Post 14

Abi

John Donne gets my vote!

"License my roving hands, and let them go
Before, behind, between, above, below.
O my America! my new-found-land,
My kingdom, safeliest when with one man manned,
My mine of precious stones, my empery,
How blest am I in this discovering thee! "

A few secrets

Post 15

Peta

Madhur Jaffrey says that the Durian fruit is an aphrodisiac. Apparently in East Asia, where the fruit grows, it is said that 'When the Durian fruit comes in, the saris go up'...

A few secrets

Post 16

Ashley

Honey is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs but should be used sparingly on those with hairy chest as, even after a lot of licking some still stays behind and ouch.

A few secrets

Post 17

Abi

useful if you are going to wax though smiley - winkeye

A few secrets

Post 18

Demon Drawer

Ouch indeed. smiley - winkeye

Somebody someway has no doubt mentioned ice cream but an Ice cube can also have very stimulating effects as we have got to the licking stages of this thread. Move it over your lover's body and lick up the melted water. Yum!!! smiley - bigeyes

Also you keep the ice cube in you mouth and have the added effect of being up close to your lover as they feel the sensation of you and the cold at the same time. smiley - bigeyes

I'm getting excited just typing this. smiley - winkeye

A few secrets

Post 19

Ashley

Gently breathing all over your lover's body is another great way to get the mood going the right way.

Footsie too

A few secrets

Post 20

Demon Drawer

Especially in a darkened pub were the legs can do all the talking where noone else can see. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post