A Conversation for Aphrodisiacs or Other Things to Get You in the Mood

One of my favourite entries

Post 1

Abi

This is one of my favourite entries and was featured on the front page as part of my Top 5 on 26 June 2002


One of my favourite entries

Post 2

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Oooh, yeah! This is a good one! It makes a lot of sense, takes some worries away (reminds me of a favourite line from Moonstruck: When you're the only naked woman in the room, you're the most beautiful woman in the world!), and puts a few other worries in their place...

And the Candlelit Caution in the end, it cracked me up! Geeez...
When my Dear Husband and I started dating there were often tealights on the tables in restaurants. (Don't often go to restaurants any longer, babysitters are scarce around here) We were always in a good mood, bordering on ridiculous, and it happened way too often that one of us would giggle and blow air through the nose (sounds horrible, but just air, promise) and a tealight would go out. Sending us into more giggles and laughter, and blowing out another one. Waiters would pass, wondering what was up, and light the candles again. And again. As poor students, we probably never tipped enough to make up for our silly behaviour.

Tjing
Milla


One of my favourite entries

Post 3

Marcinta Drewbish

Hehe! :D. Sounds like fun resteraunt adventures you had!
I find it interesting that steak is an aphrodisiac. It isn't the most dainty of meals, really. Oh well! I do enjoy a good steak.


One of my favourite entries

Post 4

Beer Elf

this is a wonderful entry, I shall shoiw it to my children, especially the magic bit, had me in stitches
Thank you!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more