This is the Message Centre for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Exam Update

Post 121

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

yupsmiley - smiley...except my little sis is still heresmiley - sadface

Exam Update

Post 122

Uncle Heavy [sic]

ah...how big is your family?

Exam Update

Post 123

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

mum, dad, Sarah, me and Peasy . So I have a big and a little sister and I'm the middle child who they gang up onsmiley - smiley

What about you?

Exam Update

Post 124

Uncle Heavy [sic]

a younger bro, and two parents. Here i am king.

isnt peasy a bit of a silly name? smiley - tongueout

Exam Update

Post 125

She's called Louise her nicknames Peasy...don't ask me why she's always been called that...and if you think that's weird my nicknames go from Emily, Em....to FRED!

Exam Update

Post 126

Uncle Heavy [sic]

riiight. most of my nicknames are unprintable

Exam Update

Post 127

smiley - ok

Exam Update

Post 128

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

one younger brother, one mother....the rest you know about if you've reads my page

Exam Update

Post 129

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i have read your page...but it was a long time ago

Exam Update

Post 130

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i have read your page...but it was a long time ago

Exam Update

Post 131

I've only just read itsmiley - winkeye

Exam Update

Post 132

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

What do you think?

Exam Update

Post 133

Well written...very informative and gets to the point with sarcy hummour...so in the words of my RE teacher in 1 and 2nd year..."you can swear as much as you want, but use stars *...and with an essay I did for him with more swearing than writting I got written on it

"An excellent peice of writting, getting down to the point and tells you all the feeling for a great piece of emotion...Well Done 1 (You should show it to your mum & dad!)"

Its amazing what you can write whan your filled with teenage angstsmiley - winkeye

But no your page is cooll....what do you think of mine?

Exam Update

Post 134

Uncle Heavy [sic]

angst?! ha!

Exam Update

Post 135

The Banned

I wish I could swear properly here!!

Exam Update

Post 136

Uncle Heavy [sic]

well i cannot realy convey my feeling opn the matter in words -but yes, i hate it too, but for entirely different reasons when i get it.

Exam Update

Post 137

smiley - erm alrighty then!

Exam Update

Post 138

Uncle Heavy [sic]

difficult to express and all that bumpf smiley - winkeye

Exam Update

Post 139

DAD?!?! I wouldn't show that
B

D

You haven't read it have you.

Sorry

Post 140

I've just reread yours and I jumped to the wrong conclusion I think. Sorry. I like your page also.

Key: Complain about this post

Exam Update

More Conversations for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more