A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Your Journal

stupidity

Post 21

disbloke... lifes a dream and sleep the thing of nightmares and then i wake and live a dream

and strange flat capped men will keep putting weasels down their trousers.....

stupidity

Post 22

finnjim, THE Teacher, messing with peoples minds since 1997

yeah but weaseling out of things is what seperates us from the animals, except for the wesel that is

And before ye start i know it's a homer simpson quote. The man is a geniussmiley - erm

stupidity

Post 23

disbloke... lifes a dream and sleep the thing of nightmares and then i wake and live a dream

Which begs the question if Homer is truely a genius then where does that leave the rest of us? In particular those who fail to recognise the obvious stupidity inherent in most of his actions......

stupidity

Post 24

Yea but it's not the stupidity thats genius but the actual level of stupidity. Take the easy road the hard road or the ricidulus road and the choice is obvious for the man
smiley - cool

stupidity

Post 25

Stefanf

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

The man truly is a genius. smiley - smiley

stupidity

Post 26

Forrest Gump.

"stupid is as stupid does"

Lets see how long we can keep this going. And no cheating by googlingsmiley - sadface

stupidity

Post 27

TimeThief

A great man once said... 'Only two things are endless, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not certain on the firstmentioned.' -"Albert Einstein"

stupidity

Post 28

Big Sis Opt Minister of love, life and laughter and ACE

Wouldn't it be boring if stupidity didn't exist?

stupidity

Post 29

airscotia-back by popular demand

What would we replace stupidity with if it didn't exist?

stupidity

Post 30

dastard

Well the fickleness of Earth could be seen as stupid,but thats really mostly harmless. Stupid really is more in the eye of the beholder, so depending on hte person; my post may be seen as stupid as well.

stupidity

Post 31

if stupidity didn't exist insanity would take its place

stupidity

Post 32

nathan

what?

stupidity

Post 33

IF STUPIDITY DIDN'T EXIST THEN INSANITY WOULD TAKE ITS PLACEsmiley - erm

stupidity

Post 34

I can't be bothered to explain

stupidity

Post 35

Oggie, trying hard to rise to inertia.

Ask a Politician, they claim immunity by claiming that they are not as stupid as the person who accuses them of stupidity because that person is too stupid to understand stupidy, and in any case the stupidity was inherited from the previous group of politicians who were too stupid to understand.........and in any case they are being judged in hindsight and only stupid people do that.

stupidity

Post 36

bllszbobakahahhahshomeakaharrysheardakahenryshomeakapistolakacatmanakawurzwelgummageakabobble

NO "weasles get blown out of the back of jet engines"

stupidity

Post 37

Oggie, trying hard to rise to inertia.

Serves them right for going up there in the first place, is that stupid or what?

stupidity

Post 38

bowl of petunias

You're very right about the right honourable Homer J. Simpson. It goes together with the whole perception of stupidity. His whole question on weather god could heat up a burrito so hot that even he couldn't eat it is sheer genius again.

stupidity

Post 39

Ed Parnell

Look at it this way

If we didn't have stupidity we would not be able to recognise Einstiens and Hawkings. And even if we weren't stupid we still wouldn't get what the hell they are on about

stupidity

Post 40

Ed Parnell

Look at it this way

If we didn't have stupidity we would not be able to recognise Einstiens and Hawkings. And even if we weren't stupid we still wouldn't get what the hell they are on about

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more