This is the Message Centre for Pandora

sigh

Post 401

Pandora

What do you mean the video on the CD? *confused look on face*
Maybe I've had too much wine...did you mean there is actually a vidio to view ON the CD?

sigh

Post 402

Lord Falk LeGrey

Light...? smiley - smiley Oh, very much when I wander the The Kingdom of Dreams... There is light and dark. smiley - smiley
Me familiar? I could be. I just walk around and take part in every conversation.
*takes coconuts and heads for somewhere*
Nice chatting, I'll be back. smiley - smiley

sigh

Post 403

Pandora

*still in a curtsy - leg is cramping*
"Er, pardon Lord Falk LeGrey, are you quite alright? You seem a tad dazed and confuzed. May I assit you in any way? May I arise?" *hopes to Hell he returns soon!*

sigh

Post 404

Lord Falk LeGrey

I am alright. smiley - smiley I just can wander in dreams for now. I do not want disturb anyone. smiley - smiley
*sorry*
And Hell? Uh, sauna is much worse... smiley - winkeye

sigh

Post 405

Pandora

"But Lord LeGrey...I'm STILL in a curtsy awaiting you to kindly let me rise!" *thinks maybe he drank from the cauldron at the party*

sigh

Post 406

Lord Falk LeGrey

*waits* smiley - smiley

sigh

Post 407

Pandora

"So it's that way is it? Well just so you know...I once stayed in a curtsy for an entire week!" *of course friends were slipping me little blue pills the entire time* "What may I do to please you Sire?" *wait 'til my pirate gets back...you'll be sorry...wonders if he can fence*

sigh

Post 408

Lord Falk LeGrey

Uh, *walks through the portal* smiley - smiley
I cannot stay too long in this world... smiley - winkeye

sigh

Post 409

Pandora

*Zzzzzzz...it's after 4am & Pandora shall now practice sleep standing, er, curtsying*

sigh

Post 410

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Officer on deck! At ease, Pandora! Can I be of service? You know your wish is my command? Fencing? Don't mind if I do. I have only practiced it for say 300 years, but hey, I'll give it at try smiley - smiley

sigh

Post 411

Pandora

"Oh Pierce...where have you been? Awful things have been happening!!!! I feel so much safer with you here!!!! smiley - bigeyes Lord LeGrey has been torchering me...Slutandude raped Cher Witch of Eastwick (me) at the Halloween party and oh, I can hardly belive this...I killed Master of Chaos!!! In a most awful way!!! Have I mentioned that I'm so glad you're here?!?" smiley - bigeyes

(and the power keeps going off...in RL!!! don't know how long I have left...)

sigh

Post 412

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Look inside the sleeve of the CD case and you'll see instructions of how to see the video! They do have instructions for a Mac! It's a pretty good video too!

sigh

Post 413

Lord Falk LeGrey

*rise* smiley - smiley
I rarely materialize on this plain so no one have bow... smiley - winkeye
Sorry to keep you waiting.
*offers a shubbery*
For the peace. smiley - smiley

sigh

Post 414

Pandora

"Hmmm, thank you kindly." *rubs her cramped leg* "I told you my pirate would come after you...but this lovely plant will make me less likely to have him 'run you through'. smiley - winkeye

Katsy, I was instructed by three men on how to play the video...then they wouldn't LET me...HA! But now they've gone home...& I'm alone with the CD! smiley - bigeyes (I'm on the Champagne Highway...) I'm going to join their fan club as:Skandal's Oldest Fan!!!! LOL!!!! Bet I'm at least as old as their MUMS smiley - tongueout

sigh

Post 415

*accepts a peace of shubbery, puts it in his pipe and smokes it smiley - smiley*

What in the name of Blackbeard IS shubbery exactly? My dictionary has never heard of it... smiley - sadface

sigh

Post 416

~Chairman~

It's a sort of........bush.With a sort of .......fence, i think.

()()('-') - I eats it! baa!

sigh

Post 417

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

LOL, shubbery is a bit of a bush, but then again it can be a bit of a tree as well!

ARRRRGH I HATE THE WEATHER HERE RIGHT NOW!!! We're having gale force winds and floods, but luckily my house is at the top of the hill so unless the floods are REALLY severe it shouldn't affect us smiley - winkeye

AND YAY!!!! I'M SEEING SKANDAL AGAIN THIS SATURDAY!!!!!! WOOOOPPEEEE!!!!!!!

sigh

Post 418

You live a skandalous life, Katsy! Naughty gal! smiley - smiley

sigh

Post 419

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I HAVE TO lead a Skandalous life!!!!! It's the way I was born!!!! smiley - bigeyes

sigh

Post 420

smiley - smiley

What was so "skandalous" about the way you were born? I take it you were born a very normal way - and precisely on your birthday, right? (happens to the best of us, you know?)

Joke aside: I am slowly "warming up" to write an article on dope and how to persuade kids not to make a mess out of their lives with it. I am hoping for you, Pandora, to help me along. Will you, Katsy, help me also? I would really appreciate the help of a young person like you!

More details later. All I will tell you now is that I have been very lucky myself avoiding the worst of the dangers, but I have lost a couple of friends and a cousin, and being the father of two sons and a daughter (aged 18, 15 and 12) I think it is about time I used my experiences for the good of the inexperienced.

What do you say?

Key: Complain about this post