A Conversation for Perfection

Perfection

Post 1

BlameLewis

It has been noted that the moment of perfection produces a distinct noise. Researchers are hoping to exactly define this noise, with an eventual goal of detecting objects as they attain perfection.
Attempts to measure the Perfection Incursion Sonic Giveaway (PING) have been stepped up recently by perfectionists* - and they fully expect to release their findings as soon as they've chosen the best font to use for the report.

*perfectionist: (n) One who studies perfection.

Perfection

Post 2

Capt Spin ( 33343 )

Interested parties should note that perusal of this report will be tricky - once the perfect font, layout & file format has been arrived at, and of course the perfect content decided upon, the report will naturally vanish...

Perfection

Post 3

Digital Dorothy

Capt Spin's observation (imperfect though it may be) leads one to believe that "virtual perfection" is perhaps the nearest we shall get to "pure perfection". Not only is it visible in all it's imperfection but it has the added advantage of being extremely "nineties." As the Captain knows only too well, there are two different kinds of "perfect." His, and mine.

Perfection

Post 4

Researcher 26725

I think my sex life has now attained perfection. At first I thought I was just..well different, but now I know I'm perfect in all matters concerning sex. Strange isn't it. You thought you might have had it but can't remember. Now I know why, the moment just slipped into something silky and slid away.

Perfection

Post 5

Gag Halfrunt

In my perfessional Psycological opinion. The belief that oneself to be sexually perfect suggests either impotency, sterility,
sexual death*, or compleate lying through the teeth-ness.

Besides it's me

*sexual death: Death of the sexual areas of the brain (usually turns the person into what is known as a 'sleazemonger' (e.g. hey darlin' wanna see a sexually prfect person, you just found him etc)

Perfection

Post 6

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

I prefer the perfect chat-up line, "Hey, doll, you don't sweat much for a fat lass."
(NB don't actually use this on a fat lass).

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more