A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

A Christmas Tree Hunt

Post 361

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*Amos brings the horses to a halt*

Will someone not whistle him back then?

A Christmas Tree Hunt

Post 362

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* The snow whale arrives at the very edge of the village, Zeppo smiley - dog gives two barks, then trots off the whales back and gets back on the dogsled. */

Woof! Woof!

/* The snow whale swims off into the distance. */

A Christmas Tree Hunt

Post 363

*With the company more or less assembled, Amos clucks the horses forward once again, and they proceed at a rather tired walk through the middle of the village and down the lane that leads to CLI*

A Christmas Tree Hunt

Post 364

Titania (gone for lunch)

*relieved sigh*

*buries self deep into hay*

A Christmas Tree Hunt

Post 365

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Spots the gleaming silhouette of CLI sliding into view, just in time to celebrate the holidays. */

Woohoo! Back at last.

/* Hops out of the haywain before it comes to a stop, and joins Zeppo smiley - dog in a mad dash to the Atelier */

A Christmas Tree Hunt

Post 366

Carmel Bunny, spokes stuffie for cute things everywhere

*Ruppy, unwilling to be left out, dashes maddly after Zeppo and d'E. It is not clear if she knows exactly what it is after which she is dashing. Carmel has just enough time to hook a paw through Ruppy's collar to be swept along with her.*

smiley - bunny Oh, botherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

A Christmas Tree Hunt

Post 367

*Amos waves to them all* I'll be back after I've taken care of the horses!

Hi Bonny, Hi Clyde! Home now!

*understanding the command, the Clydesdales move off with renewed energy, toward the warm stalls and good food awaiting them at HooToo Farm*

A Christmas Tree Hunt

Post 368

Titania (gone for lunch)

*waking up, in hay, inside of stable*

Huh?smiley - yawn

A Christmas Tree Hunt

Post 369

*A great gray percheron nose sniffs Titania's hair, and she looks up to see her old equine friend Gandalf looking down at her affably*

A Christmas Tree Hunt

Post 370

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - cuddle

Key: Complain about this post