A Conversation for H2G2 Guardian Angels...

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 41

Archangel Zax

hey canadian girl! you're really getting around today! frogs and creepy crawlies, eh? nifty! someone's gotta love em!

smiley - bigeyessmiley - winkeyesmiley - smiley

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 42

GOD

Don't mind Zax Canadian Girl, he just has a dirty mind...

...and as I'm privy to all his thoughts, I don't mind telling you it gives me the willies every time it occurs smiley - bigeyes

Which is often.

VERY...

Anyway, we would be glad to welcome you into the fold, an official ceremony is planned for later this week, but I'm glad to grant you provisional status as the Patron Saint of Slimy Frogs ! smiley - smiley

If you would like to know how to find Heaven, please contact Zax at [email protected] (has a _ in there).

See you there... smiley - smiley

smiley - fish - Simply, High Spirited.

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 43

canadian girl(resigned)

thanks, and tell zax he's very sick minded. and can it be frogs, not slimy frogs

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 44

canadian girl(resigned)

thanks, and tell zax he's very sick minded. and can it be frogs, not slimy frogs.

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 45

canadian girl(resigned)

geez, why do i get double postings all the time? sorry about that.

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 46

Archangel Zax

WOULD ANYONE MIND TELLING ME WHAT WAS SO SICK MINDED ABOUT MY LAST POST???????????? I DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!

The Archangel Zax*

confus-ed.

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 47

GOD

* St.Peter sighs deeply... *

St.Peter - Zax is so far gone, that he doesn't even know when he has had impure thoughts... smiley - sadfacesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

After a little discussion with HIM up stairs, it appears the 'Slimy' edition was just a little light mirth.

So you are officially the Patron Saint Of Frogs... smiley - smiley

St.P.

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 48

canadian girl(resigned)

thanks, that's wonderful. zax, your head is so far down the gutter that it's too dark for you to notice that it is so. not that you are a bad person of anything.

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 49

Archangel Zax

not funny. i was trying to be supportive and welcoming!
I see you've made it to the CotTB, as well! talk about getting around!

ha!

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 50

Archangel Big 'Evil' Dan

Canadian Girl, are you interested in weevils, by any chance? smiley - winkeye

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 51

canadian girl(resigned)

well, i've heard about that church they've got going. smiley - smiley sorry zax, but please just think before posting. you really aren't that bad compared to most of the guys i know ( just thinking about them makes me shudder with sick mindedness. )

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 52

Archangel Zax

hate to tell you this canadian girl, but there is not a single word in the post in question that i should have had to 'think' about. perhaps it's something british that i'm not getting, but i think very carefully about my posts.

i'm actually beginning to take offense to all of this. my post wasn't offensive, insinuating, or even HINTING at anything offensive. especially now. so if you were offended, i assure you it's only in your own mind.

also, i'll have you know that i'm nowhere NEAR 'most guys', (if only you knew!).

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 53

Archangel Zax

just for the final record, in case you haven't read my 'about ZAX' page, i too am interested in animals. i am also the GURU over at www.pet-tips.com
these two facts prompted me to attempt to make conversation regarding your (self-proffessed) interest in frogs and small animals. i'll make a point of keeping my interest to myself from now on.

The Archangel Zax*
Patron Saint of Drunken Indulgence (NGA), The True Brownie (CotTB), Undead Weevils (CotTW), and Whatever (CoW).
*smiley - tongueout

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 54

John the Rather Ordinary

*Saint John strolls over to Zax* looking rather thirsty*

Excuse me old man, might I bother you for a pint or two of Guinness?

*Saint John takes the two proferred bottles and pops them open on his halo*

Seems to me you might need one of these yourself Zax*

*Saint John hands one of the bottles back to Zax* and tips his own*

Don't feel bad ol' man, I missed it too. I find it easier to just overlook it when people read things into what I say, gives them the impression that I think more than I actually have to. smiley - winkeye
It was probably only a misinterpretation brought on by their terrible thirst.

If the Guinness doesn't do the trick try a Pan-Galactic Gargleblaster or two, guaranteed to at the very least make you forget what it was you were upset over.

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 55

Will Jenkins (Dead)

*sips a cup of tea in the corner, silently observing*
Zax just this guy (or angel), you know!!!

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 56

canadian girl(resigned)

All right! all right! yes, i'll admit to being obsessed with frogs, and i know that i jump to conclusions, so i'm sorry already! can't you forgive a simple mistake that could have been avoided? please accept my apology, i never meant to insult you. i don't like angering people.

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 57

Archangel Zax

spent some time over at CoW today.... so "Whatever". smiley - smiley

Nifty trick, st. John... no more using my belt buckle! probably shoulda noticed that handy little use for these things.. and i've been using mine for a nightlight!

*Zax lays down in the grass and procedes to enjoy a good roll*

*sits up, pulling out a smiley - stout> retires under the giant oak to pull the bits and blades of grass from the wings and hair...*

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 58

Cutlery, co-founding Freak and Patron Saint of Cutting Remarks ?¿

Hmm. Hello everybody smiley - bigeyes

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 59

Archangel Zax

Hey guys, look! Cut's back!

Hey cut! where ya been? whatcha been up to??

Angel Applications Pt.IV

Post 60

Cutlery, co-founding Freak and Patron Saint of Cutting Remarks ?¿

I went to this conference thingy with my mum (bleah) but while she was talking and doing boring stuff all the kids were sort of minded (or not) so I met some really cool other kids with really freaky names like Renouf-Miller and Cáit and Leaf (I kid you not smiley - smiley)

So how are the rest of you?

Key: Complain about this post