A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

Mission to find strange new planets!

Post 1

K.Wolf - Minister of Fun & Creative & Performing Arts; unidentified security gard at H2G2 spacecentre; Dj at oj's; EU Gates exer

Hi There!

Are there any people (or aliens) out there who want to find new planets?

Well I am bored of life and desided to go on a long vacation! maybe for life! If u want to join me my Vett kindly supplyed by Irving Washington at the Space centre just reply! There are only 4 spaces plus my self! The Vett isfast, sleek and has huge fire power it can go through worm holes and it is able to cloak it has max warp speed of 10!

So Please reply if intrested!!!

Post 2

Zathras (Unofficial Custodian of H2G2 Room 101. ACE and holder of the BBC Pens)

I'm from a strange new planet. Could you point out the way to a boring old planet instead please.

Z

Post 3

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

I'd like to give it a shot.... I'm a good pilot, computer techie, and, most importantly, I'm a very good Ranger (tracking skills etc)..... If you'd be willing, I'd like to come with you...

Post 4

Berek - A619049 William Wallace - Braveheart and Scottish Patriot :o)

Berek Stargazer, a shy young lad looking very unsure of himself, walks in, saying, 'Do you have a vacancy for a Chief Assistant Ensign, trainee, 2nd class? I've got my Solo Space Navigation Certificate, but I haven't really been out into Deep Space yet. I'm quite a good shot with my Mark 3 photon rifle, though. Can I join you?'

Key: Complain about this post