A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

Demolitions

Post 1

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

As you enter the third floor of the Fire Department you notice something different about this floor than the others. Something very different about it, there is aboslutely nothing on this floor to fight fires. In fact it seems that this place is totally devoted to destruction. There are parts of bombs and engines laying around hap hazardly as you reach to turn this weird looking device over you notice the sign: DON'T Turn That Over. Amased you wonder how it knew you what you were doing. The sign flashes and fizzes out. It then comes back on and says I'm over by the vett.

Demolitions

Post 2

Alien

*looks around*
Nice work you've done around here... smiley - smiley

Demolitions

Post 3

thanx, would you like something to drink man, the bar's to your left the only thing that I'm out of is Janx Spirit, sorry

Demolitions

Post 4

Xerces The Keeper of Blades and Bows

Very nice job yowazupman, I'm impressed.
*Looks around dreamy eyed*

Demolitions

Post 5

Very nice job yowazupman, I'm impressed.
*Looks around dreamy eyed*

Demolitions

Post 6

thank you, on your left just by your hand is "tiny", he's a favorite of mine, I used that wonderful little bomb in a battle and destroyed a temporal vortex with it,........ a drink perhaps?

Demolitions

Post 7

*eyes glitter with excitement staring at 'tiny'*

A drink would be nice, what do you suggest. Tiny huh? how do you go about getting a uh tiny.

Also are you interested in a 'silent but deadly' formula for your research?

Demolitions

Post 8

*picks up the small device*

You know, I might just want such a thing....... what would you want in return...... tiny? that would be rather steep, seeing as tiny is my pride and joy.......

Demolitions

Post 9

*Gets him a drink, it's an Atomic (tequela, vodka, lemon, and something else, I forget)*

Demolitions

Post 10

make me another tiny and I'll give you the silent but deadly for free along with info on how to alter the formula to make it stronger or weaker and we'll have a deal. That way you don't give up tiny and I get a new version. deal?

Demolitions

Post 11

sounds fair...... how do you want tiny specilized?

Key: Complain about this post