A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

No Subject

Post 1

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

[The Hanger is huge, and a giant luxury spaceship takes up most of the space in it. The spaceship is the "Spruce Rouse" Affy's personal ship.]

[A shodow appears on the ground in the hanger, and Clipboard and the CR Atmos rise up out of it. They wait for YWUM to show up.]

[Clipboard] :

I hear he has a gold mine hidden in that ship...

[CR Atmos] :

You already said that in another thread.

[Clipboard] :

Oh. So... we're waitng?

[CR Atmos] :

Yes. For YWUM.

[Clipboard] :

Yup.

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 2

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

~enters via air duct~

would you look at that.........alright, whats the run down on the security systems in that thing?

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 3

[Clipboard Looks at a readout]

[Clipboard] :

It looks like the doors have security locks... And there's an automated secutrity force of semi intelligent robots... You know, the kind that are easy to kill, but there are lots of them... There are a few more intelligent and dangerous overseer robots... We should look into finding a computer flaw to override them, maybe...

[CR Atmos] :

The three of us ought to have things easy with this hiest.

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 4

Okay, perhaps a quiet entry would be better?
Just melt through the holding pin here...

or we could do it by tapping the circuits here and here

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 5

[Clipboard] :

I Say we just hack ito the door electronics and get the aces code. I'm running a hack program as we speak, it should take about two posts...

[CR Atmos] :

I don't think the security robots recognize us as enimies... Look, those ones by the main door are waveing us in...

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 6

well, perhaps this might be easier than we though...

just act like we own the place and we're going on a little tour with the ship...From here on in my name is John Remious...

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 7

[Clipboard and the CR Atmos walk into Affy's ship...]

[Defense robots] :

Ahh, guests! Welcome aboard, and make yourselves at home!

[Clipboard] :

So... Do you robots mind if we crash this ship into the moon?

[CR Atmos] :

Ix-nay on the ash-cray...

[Defense robots] :

No, wait... Do you have your own means of escape?

[Clipboard] :

Yeah, we've got a teleporter.

[Defense robots] :

Then you can crash this ship into what ever you want, as long as we get the escape pods. Deal?

[Clipboard and CR Atmos] :

Deal.

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 8

Well, this is perfect, we don't even need to work for this..... lets get her going

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 9

[A shadow appears on the ground, and Clipboard and The CR Atmos jump into it.]

[CR Atmos] :

Come on, YWUM! This shadow leads to the bridge!

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 10

interesting mode of travel

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 11

[A shadow appears on the bridge of the ship, and Clipboard, the CR Atmos, and Yowazupman rise out of it. The shadow disappears, and they're on the bridge.]

[Clipboard] :

That my new teleport device... I call it the lurking machine.

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 12

[yo] Computer, engage main engines, seal the ship, open main hanger doors................ increase to 1/2 impulse, set hyperdrive coordinates to what Clip enters......

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 13

[Clipboard] :

If we use the hyperdrive feul now, the explosion won't be as nasty. I think we should use my lurking machine to create a portal to the moon. It'll take a few posts for me to get a big enough portal, but it'll be easier in the long run.

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 14

[yo]Ahh, yes true......computer belay coordinates......go for it Clip

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 15

[Clipboard Concentrates, and the stars vivible out the hanger doors start to dissapeer in an expandeing circle. As the circle grows larger small spaks and arcs of electricity begin to bolt across clipboar'ds lab coat.]

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 16

[Yo (to himself but not really as he looks out the viewports)] I would ask clip how reliable this form of transport is but he appears rather busy.......

I'll rig up some fire works before we hit the moon, make it seam worse than it really is.....

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 17

[Clipboard continues to enlarge the portal, but the CR Atmos walks over to YWUM]

[CR Atmos] :

Oh, the lurking machine is reliable. Clipboard has only had on mishap, and that was when he was still just testing the thing. Of course, Wev'e never made a portal this big before...

[As the portal continues to grow, it blocks out more and more stars.]

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 18

..........of course.......[continues to watch]...........right.........Computer..... sound colition.....I want everything to be secure

The Spruce Rouse Caper

Post 19

[The portal finally becomes large enough for the ship to enter] [Clipboard] : Ready or not, here we go! [The Ship suddenly lurches and guns its engines. It goes into the portal and winds up in this thread : http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F49408?thread=157394&latest=1 ]

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more