A Conversation for The Ship Inn, Heworth, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, UK

The Ship Inn

Post 1

discopants

Unfortunately, the same music night after night is a little irritating. Especially when the Vengaboys or Shania Twain are on.

The Ship Inn

Post 2

Grendel

Indeed. I did actually write that article about a year ago when it was actually still a bit of a novelty to go there, however now I agree the place is an overplayed pile of pants, full of 16-year-old kids who won't get drunk and 23 year old blokes clinging to said 16-year-olds because they've got no life.

Me? I'm well out of it!

The Ship Inn

Post 3

discopants

Interesting to see that the entry about my local drinking hovel is the most neglected page in h2g2. Ironic considering it's near neighbour (and my ex-local), The Maiden over is the most neglected pub for miles.

The Ship Inn

Post 4

Grendel

.. it certainly has the most neglected toilets and pump lines, that's for sure. And the most fights between members of the same family, possibly.

The Ship Inn

Post 5

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

"16-year-old kids who won't get drunk"

Is this a bad thing?

TRiG.smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Ship Inn, Heworth, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more