A fine local hostelry, innovatively built in the shape of ship's hull, offering top quality ales and a genial atmosphere, along with piped '60s music and free food now and again. No pool table or dartboard, just quality beer, lots of vending machines of all descriptions and good old Geordie craic1. Perhaps the only pub really worth bothering with in the area.
1A Geordie is someone from the Tyne and Wear area and craic means a good time.
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- 'The Crow Road' - a Novel by Iain Banks
- 'Supergirl' - the Television Series
- The 'Flint' Film Series
- Fieldfares - Birds in the Thrush Family
- 'Villette' - a Novel by Charlotte Bronte
- The Danube Floodplain Forests – Where Nature won the Fight
- Zorro: Swashbuckling Hero and Role Model
- The Waffle House Index, and How It Helps in a Storm
- Bring Your Own Popcorn and Watch an Exploitation Movie: Roger Corman's Swamp Women
- Doctor Who Enemies: Weeping Angels