A Conversation for Bring Back Dangermouse!

Sign me up!

Post 21

FairlyStrange

Be careful....it,s addictive!smiley - smiley

NM

Sign me up!

Post 22

Demon Drawer

Shush NM, some of us Brits are trying to sleep. smiley - winkeye

Sign me up!

Post 23

FairlyStrange

So are some of us "across the pond"......but, hey.......what can I say!LOL

NM

Sign me up!

Post 24

Demon Drawer

smiley - smiley

Sign me up!

Post 25

Demon Drawer

smiley - smiley

Sign me up!

Post 26

Dinsdale Piranha

Me too!

The bit that still makes me smile to this day is when DM, having fought his way to the top of some crocodile infested castle tower, says 'Hang on' while balancing on the top of a croc, reaches inside the croc's mouth and pulls out a set of dentures. The croc's snout then goes all floppy.

Sign me up!

Post 27

Mike A (snowblind)

DD, give us a shout when DM's on the Post then, please smiley - smiley.

I think that if they've had two people asking for us to be on Peta's Picks, they'll have to give in. I hope the publicity will help revive even more memories smiley - smiley.

DP: yeah, I heard you mention that bit in another forum. Meesa not seen that bit myself *^_^*

And, of course, the two new members are up.

Sign me up!

Post 28

English Ben

Please can I join? Please?
Dangermouse, Penfold, Nero, Silas Greenback, Stiletto, Ct.Duckula, Nanny [Oi'm heeeeere!], &c... Ah, memories...

EB

Sign me up!

Post 29

Anonymouse

Yours are not the only memories in the 'fading fast' category. I had none at all until I heard the name bandied about h2g2 in other threads.. So... (Should I use MMMM or ...? smiley - winkeye)

'Nonnie

Sign me up!

Post 30

Mike A (snowblind)

Tags? Holy Smoke!

I've noticed something...the amount of 'newbies' we've got here. I mean people with six figure researcher numbers, or five figure ones that begin with nine.
Just a coincidence I expect.

Welcome newcomers. hope to see you around, keeping the word alive!

Sign me up!

Post 31

Demon Drawer

Somehow Mike I no longer feel like a newbie, 3 months, over 500 forums and 50 articles kinda takes the sheen of the shiny new homepage, but thanks for noticing. smiley - smiley

Sign me up!

Post 32

Mike A (snowblind)

Well, I'm nearly 6 months, 70 articles and about nearly 1600 (sens. guess) posts it about 300 forums, if you want to know.

Sign me up!

Post 33

Demon Drawer

I just can't be bothered counting up the number of posts though, but a least 20 forums have 30+ in so I'm probably over 3000 of those as well. smiley - bigeyes

Sign me up!

Post 34

Dinsdale Piranha

Re: croc's nose.

I did have it on tape but my son's too cool for DM these days, so it got wiped, and now I can't remember which episode it was.

I wasn't happy.

Sign me up!

Post 35

Robotron, formerly known as Robyn Graves and before that, GreyRose

I hardly feel new either, even though I haven't written any articles yet (I will though!). I think it's because everyone here is so friendly, it takes no time at all to feel right at home. smiley - smiley

Sign me up!

Post 36

Demon Drawer

I know don't you just Greyrose. smiley - smiley

Sign me up!

Post 37

Mike A (snowblind)

Reminds me. There's a new-ish link on the BBD page, to a DM episode guide. There are a lot to wade through, but it''l be worth it to put our minds at ease.

I've got plans for adding stuff to this page, so keep watching smiley - smiley

Sign me up!

Post 38

ted.tfl3.113713

Thanks for bringing back great memories! Please put me on the list!!
Thanks again,
Ted

Sign me up!

Post 39

cafram - in the states.

ooooooooooh!!!! memememememe!!! sign me up! please?!

he's the greatest...he's amAZing...he's the strongest he's the quickest he's the BEST!!! smiley - smiley LUV it!

Sign me up!

Post 40

Munchkin

Hoorrah, I shall glradly campaign for the reinstatement of DM.
Wasn't Duckula in DM somewhat evil, while in his own show, being somewhat less so. Was that all to do with the being resurrected with Tomato Sauce thing?

Key: Complain about this post