A Conversation for Manic Street Preachers - the Band

Manic Street Preachers fans

Post 1

Livvi Odori. I might come back one day and when I do, I'll be married to Craig Nicholls

I am one. Maybe obsessed. No, sorry, not maybe, I AM obsessed.
Is anyone else?
smiley - love
Sonietta xxx

Post 2

AKA Emmily (ACE/Guru/Scout/Human ;-)

Hi Sonietta..smiley - smiley..

<./>Askh2g2</.> where everything..&..anything is discussed..would be a great page to ask that question..smiley - ok..

WG Emmily
smiley - bus

Post 3

Livvi Odori. I might come back one day and when I do, I'll be married to Craig Nicholls

Ooh thanks! I'll go do that now... I don't really know how to use this site properly but hey! smiley - silly
smiley - love
***Stay Beautiful***
Sonietta xxx

Thread Moved

Post 4

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Talking About the Guide - the h2g2 Community' to 'Manic Street Preachers'.

You might find more fans here. smiley - smiley

Mina

Thread Moved

Post 5

Thanks! smiley - smiley

Thread Moved

Post 6

AKA Emmily (ACE/Guru/Scout/Human ;-)

smiley - doh..(slaps herself with wet kipper..smiley - laugh)..

Note to self - Remember to type researchers interests into search engine before repling..the Guide is full of everything..&..anything too..smiley - biggrin..

Sonietta..may I suggest before you reply to posts on Manic Street Preachers page..you first click on their name to goto their space..then look on the right hand top corner to see when they last posted..some of them have not posted since 1999/2001/2..your unlikely to get a reply from them..though..it would be nice if/when they return to have a post..smiley - smiley..

WG Emmily
smiley - bus

Thread Moved

Post 7

Mina

Hi Emmily, this is our way of 'recycling' entries. smiley - biggrin

Thread Moved

Post 8

Prejudice burns brighter when its all when have to burn

new to h2g2! well quite new.. been here for few months but not had a look round.

i thought be good to write on a manics bored as they are one of my favourite bands..

so just a question.. whats everybodys favourite manics song?

Key: Complain about this post