This is the Message Centre for Ginger The Feisty

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 121

Doug Dastardly

For more details, take a look at the user page that Ginger has done which will contain the date, time, location etc (as well as a link to the official Ginger Rules!. Goto http://www.h2g2.com/p97788

ROUNDERS PARTICIPANTS

Post 122

Peta

I hope so, because I too am, just a tiny bit over the age of 30, and intend to be there.!

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 123

WhiteCrow

I too am just a tad over 30 (ahem) and sadly no longer a student.
smiley - smiley

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 124

Peta

I have been looking for the thread that had Swiv in it saying she couldnt come. Anyone know where it is?

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 125

Ginger The Feisty

You're famous , I think!

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 126

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Does anyone know how much it would cost to get to London from Lincolnshire?

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 127

Ginger The Feisty

Where is |Lincolnshire?

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 128

That was quick. What service! My compliments to the waiter. Or Whatever. Anyway.

Its that roundy bit that sticks out above the bigger roundy bit that sticks out over London.

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 129

I suggest we start a new conversation in a new thread as this one is taking the best part of 4 minutes to load.

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 130

Ginger The Feisty

Freeserve has a travel bit to do with railtrack that should help you work out any trains, and http://www.nationalexpress.co.uk should help you with coach times as they may be cheaper!

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 131

Cheers! 17 quid shouldn't damage me too much. I may very well take you up on this.

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 132

Ginger The Feisty

OK! DO NOT POST HERE! INSTEAD GOTO http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=12921&thread=9663

Thank you

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 133

Jim the Wonder Llama (back from yonder)

Okay, I'll stop posting here now. Doh! Sorry. And I bet somebody loaded this thread up expecting to see something interesting smiley - smiley

ROUNDERS PARTICIPANTS

Post 134

Doc

What a great Idea

ROUNDERS PARTICIPANTS

Post 135

daigower

rounders is a splendid passtime, teaches you to count whilst keeping fit at the same time - where and when do I bring my racquet?

ROUNDERS PARTICIPANTS

Post 136

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

I can't believe there is this much talk about rounders and no one here has signed up for the company softball team. Sure, the rules are different, but our differences must bring us together, not drive us apart!

DETAILS ON USER PAGE

Post 137

wingpig

£35 with a railcard, £44 without by train. There are a couple of buses daily leaving from KC that pass through places including Market Deeping, Coningsby, Woodhall Spa, Horncastle, Louth and a few other places before you reach Grimsby. I think it costs about £15 return, though there are a few more services since last I travelled between these two places. I'll ask my dad as he had to go to London recently, poor bugger.

ROUNDERS PARTICIPANTS

Post 138

Ginger The Feisty

Go to http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=12921&thread=9663 for details!

ROUNDERS PARTICIPANTS

Post 139

Ginger The Feisty

Call for Beeline/Whitecrow! Beeline/Whitecrow! Call for Beeline/Whitecrow! Ah, there you are? We went to the Goose & Granite on Saturday and unfortunately they don't allow kids near the place. We found a pub that did but the kids have to be gone by 7pm (The Royal Oak). Does the bread & roses or whatever it was called allow kids? Can you find out for us please, urgently? We need somewhere close to the high st that allows kids in for lunch and somewhere that will let them stay for the evening! Thankyou!

End of Message

ROUNDERS PARTICIPANTS

Post 140

Pastey

Morning Ginger,

I know it wasn't me you were asking, but, according to a beer guide I've got, the Bread & Roses has a family room and therefor should be ok with kids. It's on Clapham Manor Street, phone number 0171 498 1779, and is open all day.
Hope that's helpful.smiley - fish

Key: Complain about this post