A Conversation for Kiss - the Band

Says who?

Post 1

Tachyon

Speak for yourself smiley - smiley I like Psycho Circus, having been a KISS fan since 1977. It may not be classic KISS, but it's better than a string of awful solo projects in my humble opinion.

Says who?

Post 2

The Duke of Dunstable

Well if by solo projects you mean anything of the sort that Peter Criss has been doing, I agree. But all the others solo albums were way better than Psycho Circus, which, in my ears, sounded like a collection of songs that were edited out from any of the obscure hard rock 90:ies bands debut albums. smiley - winkeye

Says who?

Post 3

ZappyZaphod

I loved Psycho Circus...album and song. They did have some better albums but Psycho Circus was indeed awesome. I also loved Alive 3, which many people don't like (I dunno why...)

Says who?

Post 4

Tom tamer of the lion

i thought Psycho Circus was all right, but persnaly my favrouite album has to be there first one and the sympothy album, its the closest thing to actually going to a Kiss concert

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more