A Conversation for Crater Labs, Inc.

OOH! OOH! WE MADE IT! YEAH!

Post 1

Six clones: Y2K, Y3K, Y4K, Y2C, Y3C, and Y4C

[The three clones rush in, cavorting, aiming strange-looking guns around, and generally making a lot of noise]

[Y2K] We made it! We made it!

[Y3K] Our first try!

[Y4K] Tastes just like chicken!

[Computer] /What/ did you make?

[All three] THE CHEFINATOR! [They hold up the guns, revealing a knob on the side with different settings, ranging from "Raw" to "Overcook"]

[Y2K] A new type of weapon!

[Y3K] It penetrates where Snowzars are blocked!

[Y4K] And it works great on chicken!

Post 2

Garius Lupus

Ooooooooooo. Let me see, let me see.

How does it work, what does it do? Can I have some chicken?

Post 3

[Y2K puts on a chef's hat over his Darth Vader helmet]

[Y2K] How do you want it?

[Y3K] I could use a hamburger, well done.

[Y2K sets his Chefinator to "well done" and fires at a hamburger patty. He puts the patty on a bun*, adds ketchup and mustard, and gives it to Y3K]

[Y2K] Dere!

[Y4K] I'll have the chicken deep-fat-fried! smiley - smiley

[Y3K adjusts his chefinator accordingly and shoots a rubber chicken, which melts]

[Y3K] Ewwww! smiley - bigeyes

Post 4

[Y2K] You idiot!

[Y3K] Sorry!

[Y4K sets his Chefinator to "Medium-rare" and attempts to shoot Y3K. However, he drops it as he pulls the trigger, resulting in a big hole in the floor, through which everyone falls. (Yes, Mr. Director, you did read that right: they fell through the floor and added a fortune to the budget.) They are now in the "Minoova makover" forum.]

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more