This is the Message Centre for MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Ambassador M.S.and Prof's 1 to 1 convo' - please respect it

Post 12121

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

We live in hope! We still live if hope don't happen!
Defeat is NEVER an option, because we have HOPE on our sidesmiley - smiley
So we live in hopes that it happens smiley - ermsmiley - erm

smiley - winkeyethere's logic somewhere smiley - biggrin

Post 12122

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - smileyMam was given a smiley - hug and your wishes were also passed on to her as promisedsmiley - smiley

It was appreciatedsmiley - smiley

Post 12123

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

smiley - smiley
She's a dear one!!

I hope you're doing well, mate.
Mostly the same over here, though it's supposed to get cooler and maybe a bit of rain early next week???
smiley - shrug

Post 12124

I should have waited till then to have done my bit of yard work...
smiley - erm
Instead, I did the dumb thing and picked last TThursday to do that, and just triggered my allergies and gave myself a good bit of heat rash.
smiley - rolleyessmiley - facepalm

Post 12125

OH HELL!
You for one, of two - t'other being Lilsmiley - winkeyeyou two get on my back re: my health smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin(respected of course)
"Take some of your own medicine smiley - tongueoutTAKE care with YOUR health"
ok!!!

Post 12126

I am, mate!!
smiley - angelsmiley - winkeye
I've been resting up the past couple of days. Feeling a lot better now.
smiley - ok

How're you doing??

Post 12127

still ongoing with getting B.P. down and stable smiley - smileyBut otherwise all ok - (apart from the usual empty walletsmiley - rofl) Then again! I'm not owing money out to anyone, so HAPPY with my situation smiley - smileyas suchsmiley - biggrin

Post 12128

And same here, mate..
smiley - winkeye
At least I've my normal stipend arriving on the 1st. I'll be happy with small mercies.
smiley - biggrinsmiley - laugh
I take it that you had another near brush with £££ fortune £££ again today??
smiley - laugh

Post 12129

if I say -- 1 hit etc and 1 off(plus) smiley - biggrin that about covers the lottery.
As I say to folk smiley - winkeye:- I'm playing cowboys and Indians, I'm surrounding themsmiley - laugh

smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyelife might be shsmiley - winkeyeit, but I'll make it smell like rosessmiley - biggrin

Post 12130

smiley - smiley
Odd thing happening in the skies here at the moment. There is a squadron of P-51 Mustang WWII fighters flying roud our neighbourhood. I am not aware of any major memorials or other holidays???

Post 12131

could be just a practice flight for some coming show ?

smiley - winkeyeany "twilight zone" stuff or smiley - aliensmile round heresmiley - biggrinthey can take me any daysmiley - laugh

Post 12132

Could be, or just a group of pilots who are on a joyride of sorts??
smiley - shrug
At least I've not heard any Flying Fortress bombers about. Those are quite loud.
smiley - biggrin

Post 12133

smiley - winkeyeI could NEVER be a fighter pilot etcsmiley - biggrinI could NEVER follow rulessmiley - laugh

Post 12134

my friend, I'm going to have to bail out bud smiley - oksmiley - sadface

smiley - winkeyeI've been a bit flush on finances this week and the offer of smiley - winkeyein one of the supermarkets smiley - whistle so tonight smiley - biggrin can't say anymoresmiley - laughtime for head on pillow mate

I'll catch you later smiley - okBUT! once again! Take care of yourself ok....

Post 12135

Have a good rest and happy dreaming.
smiley - smiley
Good luck in your bargain purchasing!!!

smiley - hugsmiley - cheers

Post 12136

smiley - winkeyesmiley - laughno hangover

Post 12137

Speaking of which, none here as well!!
smiley - smiley
Today being Cinco De Mayo here, one might expect otherwise, but not I. I try not to inebriate myself during so called "holidays" like today. Doing so saves both $$$ and trouble.
smiley - smiley

I hope all else is well, mate. Things have somewhat calmed down here for time being. The weather here should be normally in line with that of Mid-Spring for this week, cool yet dry .

Post 12138

national one day holidays etc, are just an excuse for thesmiley - sheepsmiley - blacksheeperr! Masses smiley - winkeye to have a booze-up, to me! it's just another day and nowt elsesmiley - biggrin

I read a while back, that there are more reported folk suffering hay fever than ever and the "prognosis" is it's down to more fields of rapeseed ? (for cooking oil etc)

Post 12139

Hi, mate!!
I wouldn't know about rapeseed, as such, with me being quite far away from agricultural fields(legal).smiley - erm

I've not been suffering much as far as sneezes and wheezes this week, and no irritated skin, either. I have been able to get a bit of yard cleared of leaves as well.

Post 12140

You've got mail...
smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more