This is the Message Centre for MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Ambassador M.S.and Prof's 1 to 1 convo' - please respect it

Post 12081

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

cashed Saturdays "national thunderball lottery" mega win in smiley - laugh
1 line paid £3 - $3.94 and another line paid £10 - $13.16.. it cost £3 to do 3 lines smiley - laugh So what a profitsmiley - biggrin

Post 12082

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

smiley - hugsmiley - cheerup
Sorry you couldn't go, mate. I hope the weather will co-operate this coming weekend.
And ROW!! You could use a much higher profit margin, I would say.
smiley - cheerssmiley - goodluck

Post 12083

It was grey all day today, and we get a shower or two tonight??
smiley - erm

The March Lion isn't going away so radily over here. It scratches and snatls

Post 12084

It was grey all day today, and we get a shower or two tonight??
smiley - erm

The March Lion isn't going away so readily over here. It scratches and snatls

Post 12085

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

we are having a week of rain/winds smiley - sadface
to the west there's another storm coming in.

Post 12086

Wed'

Oh hum! smiley - winkeye £61 to come via win on my Irish lottery numbers. Alas! If my No19 had been their No18 smiley - sadface it would have been £884... Better than a kick in the teeth thoughsmiley - laugh

Post 12087

A small sprinkle is oft before a cloudburst, mate.
smiley - hugsmiley - cheerupsmiley - goodluck
All well here for the most part, I am less on thesmiley - grr/smiley - wah/smiley - yikes cycle for now.

Post 12088

smiley - winkeyesmiley - smileyin the 1970'ssmiley - biggrin the "flower power" times, I used to say to folk etc - Be cool man! Like ice creamsmiley - smiley

for many years, anything that makes me want to be angry (as you know me and my main philosophy) is now a negative. I'll use anything at my disposal to change that to a positive, humour being the main weapon smiley - smiley

Post 12089

Twere' we would really be peas..

I wish I had an ounce of your sense of humor, mate.

smiley - biggrin
Goodluck on ROW!!
smiley - hug

Post 12090

smiley - smiley you don't need anything but mind over matter MSsmiley - ok
It's "I can and will" smiley - smiley not "I'll try maybe" etc

"I'll try maybe" = negative smiley - sadface
"I can and will" = positive smiley - smiley

smiley - smileyexample! I (me) might be a loser in general life, never had a decent break in (health/money/love etc)

BUT! I'm GOOD at it!smiley - laughsmiley - laugh That's 90% better than the ones that aren'tsmiley - biggrinSO! That makes me a winnersmiley - smiley

I change all negatives to positives, therefore I NEVER lose at anythingsmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Post 12091

Sat' £3 on 3 lucky dip goes on't national thunderball lottery draw - won £5 smiley - biggrin That'll pay for 3 more Monday and I might go mad with the other £2 smiley - roflsmiley - erm a deposit on a Rolls Royce maybe ?

Post 12092

today "Monday" I saw my mam and a family friend in the supermarket, she gave me £5 to do some lucky dips on the thunderball, so I did 3 of a new one that's started - link..

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/g...-life?icid=-:mm:-:mdg:sfl:dbg:pl:co

line 1 - I got the "life ball"
line 2 - 5/18/25/30/36 - 1
line 3 - none
them smiley - grr 1/6/19/24/35-9

Post 12093

Hello, mate!!
smiley - hug
I do hope all is well!!
Glad to be here, your advice has apparently worked.
All good over on this side, it was sure hot yesterday, though.
smiley - wah

Post 12094

It is supposed to get windy over here, but nowt happening in my neck of the woods just yet.
smiley - biggrin

Post 12095

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47869821
Throws his teddy bear out of the cot again smiley - rofl

all quiet here as well MS, we've another cool spell on it's way though smiley - sadface

Yesterday, the council did a 5 yearly check on the house wiring(by law)smiley - smiley
smiley - laugh5 yearly check ? I can't remember LAST time they did onesmiley - laugh

away into town, getting some more weedkiller spraysmiley - laughI'm NOT allowed to "nuke" them smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin
stay safe and well bud ok and I'll catch you latersmiley - smiley

Post 12096

Wed's = still a wallet drought smiley - biggrin

Post 12097

Sat's draw
£884 not!

me=7-26-45
them=7-27-44
smiley - grr

Post 12098

I cannot fathom how you have been so stubborn in choosing off smiley - mod numbers!!
I'd thought you would be weary by now!!
smiley - laugh

Post 12099

HI MATE! smiley - hugsmiley - smiley

You, me and my mate smiley - biggrin think the same. Must be Yorkshire grit! We just don't give upsmiley - laugh

Post 12100

smiley - magicBy the way! Lil visiting me this Sunday smiley - smiley I'll pass a smiley - cuddle from you to her smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more