A Conversation for Greebo's Party!!!

A Kiss On The Hand Might Be Quite Continental, But Doughnuts Are A Cats Best Friend... ~grin~

Post 121

Menza

Only for the experimental ones, Greebo wants to be the quality control cat. smiley - winkeye

A Kiss On The Hand Might Be Quite Continental, But Doughnuts Are A Cats Best Friend... ~grin~

Post 122

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Why is everybody so scared of this doughnut? It's not like it's going to explode or anything... *runs away*

Post 123

Menza

A wise move.

*starts running too*

Post 124

SilverSolstice

*pops doughnut in mouth, chews for a long time, swallows*

It was really good! Could someone find me a glass of milk now? I'm _really_ thirsty.

silversolstice smiley - smiley

Post 125

GreeboTCat

That sounds suspisously familiar... ~grin~.... do you want a straw with that milk now????

Post 126

Menza

*Sticks head in through door*

It is safe now? smiley - smiley

Post 127

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

The doughnut seems to be ok, but I think that I'll just stick with Courtesy's milkshakes for now. Probably afer that way... smiley - winkeye

Post 128

Menza

True, but can I stick to the smiley - ale. smiley - smiley

Post 129

Gwennie

So, its doughnuts all round then......?

And milk shakes - mines a soya shake please.

Post 130

Menza

I'm not too fond of the soya stuff. But I'll have a doughnut. smiley - smiley

Post 131

Gwennie

Oooo - ye dinna ken what yer missin! (Sorry - feeble attempt at a Scotish accent..... "I'll get my coat...")

Why, oh why must I be so famous ;-)

Post 132

Doctor Donut

Once I just had to make myself a name, and I thought Doctor X was not quite approriate. So I decided to replace the X with something more round... like, say, A DOUGHNUT. smiley - smiley

So I decided to call myself Doctor Donut. And behold the blessings of a made-up name.

(You may bow and grovel)

Post 133

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

You may want to specify whether or not you are an actual donut, just to avoid a furry demise... smiley - winkeye

Welcome, Doctor. Have a hang-over shake?

Post 134

Krunchy

*pushes big red button and waits for donut to appear*

Post 135

Menza

*dives back behind the sofa*

Sorry, natural reflex. Could you give me warning next time? smiley - winkeye

Post 136

Courtesy38

*walks in the window*
Ahhh I love brisk walks smiley - smiley

*sees there's a dirth of milkshakes and drinks, starts pouring all, including a soya shake for the lady*

This outta do the trick, hey, why's everyone hiding?

*hands out shakes and a C|_| for menza*

Courtesy

Post 137

Menza

Cheers, I needed something to steady my nerves. smiley - smiley

Post 138

SilverSolstice

No straw for my milk, thanks; I'll just suck it up.

*downs glass of milk in one protracted, minute-long gulp*

Ahhh! Now for another doughnut! (If I can avoid getting trampled in the rush, that is)

silversolstice

Post 139

Gwennie

Wow! That's the first time in ages that someone's called me a lady! (It must be my birthday!)

Mmmm! Smashing soya shake - ta muchly. Do I detect a hint of vodka behind the chocolate flavouring?

Now, where's that doughnut machine? Is that the button to push - the big red one - or is it the green one?

Post 140

The Duke of Dunstable

Ahem, just a word of warning here, fellas. I've had experiences with Vibenstein and buttons, and my firm opinion on the matter is that, in order for you all to survive with any comfort, you should not let him anywhere near any kind of button. Least of all red ones. And this applies to levers too.
Oh, lookie! A doughnut! Mmmmmmmmm...

Key: Complain about this post