A Conversation for Merry Christmas from Everyone at h2g2 and TDV!

From the Editor...

Post 1

Mark Moxon

A great big Happy Christmas to all the Researchers on h2g2 from the team - we love you. And yes, it is love, people, because under this short haircut I'm just an old hippy.

Trust me, whatever the Sex Pistols said.

From the Editor...

Post 2

msmonsy

awww shucks *blush* he likes us he really likes us smiley - bigeyes
*grabs sprig of mistletoe and plants a kiss on marks cheek*
merry christmas smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

From the Editor...

Post 3

Jimi X

She keeps doing that!

Merry X-mas Mark to you and the team at TDV. We love you guys too! After all, you've already given us such a great gift. Thanks for everything!! smiley - smiley

- Jimi X

From the Editor...

Post 4

msmonsy

keeps doing what??
*holds mistletoe sprig over Jimi X and gives him a big X-mas kiss*
smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

From the Editor...

Post 5

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Merry Christmas Mark and friendssmiley - smiley

Another big cheer for the art team. Bravo, folks!

smiley - bigeyes

JTG

From the Editor...

Post 6

Hypoman

"Merry Christmas to all..." and the day's only really just got started, yetsmiley - smiley!

Well done to the h2g2 Team, including the ACEs. the subs, the art people, the managers, and last but not least the editorial team.

Well done to everyone else for making it so much fun (not that the PTB don't make it fun, just that more people = more funsmiley - winkeye!).

It's been a good year - but then I'll probably say that again around December 31...

Merry Christmas, and a hasppy new year!

From the Editor...

Post 7

Astrogoth

Thank you all for making my time on h2g2 such an enjoyable one. And monsy, don't I deserve a kiss too? *blushes shyly*
smiley - winkeye

Happy Xmas!
Love
Astrogoth

From the Editor...

Post 8

BluesSlider

I only just got here and already I have a big smile. Maybe I'll grab a bottle and shuck over to Greebo's party...smiley - smiley

My first half a day in h2g2 and there is so much to see and so many folks to meet!

Happy festive season to all and a safe journey into the new millennium smiley - smiley

From the Editor...

Post 9

msmonsy

*sneaks up behind Goth mistletoe in hand and plants a big christmas kiss on the cheek* smiley - winkeye
boy, this mistletoe is just the greatest stuff now isn't it??!! smiley - winkeye
*turns around to blueslider and plants another christmas kiss on the cheek*
monsy smiley - fish

From the Editor...

Post 10

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Loony strolls in, looking dapper in his light blue bathing suit, flip flops leaving a twinkle of golden sand on the royal blue forum floor, towel slung casually over shoulder.

Clearly we have here a man at peace with himself. After reading the comments posted so far and being at the leading edge of the festive season, he offers gifts.

"Here Monsy, have an Easter egg". smiley - bigeyes

From the Editor...

Post 11

msmonsy

an easter egg!! how did you know i was just thinking about easter eggs? smiley - winkeye
*grabs looney by his towel and plants a christmas kiss on his cheek*
monsy smiley - fish

From the Editor...

Post 12

BluesSlider

*BluesSlider, somewhat startled*
Wheee! I'm glad I turned up in the kissing season *blush* smiley - smiley

From the Editor...

Post 13

Hypoman

Hypoman strolls in, somewhat after Loony, keen to distance himself from Loony's entrance lest he upstage him, which is not what the festive season is all about.

Hypo, disdaining thongs, wears sandals and a pair of electric blue Speedos, bearing upon his shoulder an enormous red beach towel with the nativity scene featuring Mary saying: "it's sooooo bloody hot!" all over it.

Not having much space left over in which to carry gifts, he offers the crowd asssembled a round of drinks:

"Cocktails for all!"

and chats to Loony about the gorgeousnous of the weather...smiley - smiley

From the Editor...

Post 14

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Not to be outdone, JTG crashes through ceiling on a pogo stick, sings stirring rendition of "I'm walking backwards for Christmas" at the instant of maximum compression, and hurtles out again through same hole. smiley - bigeyes

From the Editor...

Post 15

Hypoman

*...becoming stuck halfway through the jagged edges of the remains of the ceiling, and wedging himself nicely into the hole, thus providing a perfect spot for Hypo and Loony to hang their beach towels on his feet suspended thusly.

"I'm walking backwards for Christmas" slowly fades into "Silent night" as the crowd below continue to drink, unaware that JTG's feet are anything more than an intriguing piece of neo-realist sculpture...smiley - winkeye*

From the Editor...

Post 16

msmonsy

*sneaks over to where Hypoman is hanging while holding various items and begins to tickle the bottoms of his feet*
hehe!! smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

From the Editor...

Post 17

Hypoman

*notes that Monsy has managed to tickle the bottoms of his feet while he's standing, drinking, with sandals on, with JTG stuck halfway through the ceiling and his feet hanging down, and wonders why she doesn't just go for the obvious target...*

Very clever, Monsy, but how tired are you...smiley - winkeyesmiley - smiley?

From the Editor...

Post 18

msmonsy

very very tired LOL!!!!! just came in from a hard day at work and must of forgotten my brain back at the office smiley - bigeyes
ooops!! smiley - winkeye
*goes over to JTG, or at least she hopes it is JTG and tickles bottoms of his feet* smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

From the Editor...

Post 19

Mustapha

* strolls in like Loonytunes, similarly summerly attired, in beach shorts, Superman T-shirt and straw hat *

Merry Christmas, one and all!

Who's up for a BBQ?

From the Editor...

Post 20

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Loony, on his surf lifsaving hero break, fires up the barbie

Key: Complain about this post