This is the Message Centre for Santragenius V

NaJoPoMo, Nov 19: Driven

Post 1

Santragenius V

(might there be a song - don't know off the top of my head)

C drove me out to do the Saturday shopping today smiley - smiley

Of course she's not an experienced driver - but I must say she's pretty good

Points to me for being a good passenger and not relentlessly saying "watch there", etc endlessly. Points to her for allowing me in the car on her first drive in it!

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Points to both of you - and for me who had to go through the same ordeal with a 20 year old son smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

I remember when my eldest had just passed his driving exam. he wanted me to come with him - he felt safer that way. I didn't interfere with his driving - but then there never was a reason to do so, anyway. smiley - smiley

Post 4

Deb

I remember my first drive alone after passing my test. It was so weird to have no passenger, I felt really sort of exposed.

It's such a thrill though!

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 5

Researcher 14993127

smiley - cat

Post 6

hellboundforjoy

Congratulations on having another driver in the family! smiley - devil

Post 7

Titania (gone for lunch)

Drive Driven

Yello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpLCa35P3Ns

Post 8

Sol

B learnt to drive recently. I got a sneak preview of what it will be like. Although, oddly enough it;s turned him into a backseat driver. He's so used to being told which lane to go in and so on that now he does it to me.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Santragenius V

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more