This is the Message Centre for Venus In Leather

Just to say "Hi" to a new hiker...

Post 41

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

Sure you can! smiley - smiley

However, I always thought Venus was the name for a lady, not for a bloke smiley - smiley But why wouldn't Sidney ask the question himself? Afraid of making a fool of himself? smiley - smiley

Post 42

Bluebottle

Yes, maybe smiley - winkeye But those Venuses are not to be trusted - they are scheming something, I'm sure of it...
They like making us guess as to whether they're male or not...

Post 43

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

well, I wouldn't dare to express such generalisations, but you *could* be right, that much I'll grant you smiley - smiley

Post 44

Venus In Flares

My ears are burning again...

Post 45

Hi Venus in Flares!

You picked a perfect time to jump in smiley - smiley

Post 46

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

So, how many Venuses can we expect in total?

Post 47

At least three are known now: Venus in Firs, Venus in Flares and Venus in Leather.

I expect we will have a Venus in Lace, a Venus in Furs, a Venus in Wool and a Venus in Rags here too very soon smiley - smiley

Post 48

Bluebottle

But Venus in Firs always said there were 3 of them.. unless we get a copycat or two.
I think she said it in "hi"?

Post 49

Didn't I say there were *at least* 3? smiley - smiley I wouldn't know of any others. smiley - smiley

Post 50

There already is a Venus in Furs. Everyone calls her "Firs" for no apparent reason. So we may be expecting a Venus in Firs, but we don't need to wait for Venus in Furs because she's already here!

Post 51

Ah, thanx for correcting me on that account smiley - smiley

Post 52

You're Welcome! Anytime! smiley - smiley

Post 53

Bluebottle

That's a good point though - why do we call her "Firs"??

Post 54

Venus In Cornflowers

My... we do seem to have some cofusion around here... *winks and slips back into the shadows*

Post 55

NOW I'm confused! smiley - smiley

Post 56

Venus In Leather

*just passing*

Don't be confused, be pleased.

Post 57

Venus In Cornflowers

*slips out of shadows and smiles*

That's right sis. Let's give them something to smile about...

*slips back into shadows, beckoning with finger*

Post 58

Venus In Leather

*follows silently, on Gucci combat boots*

Post 59

Pleased? I *will* be... as soon as my own personal "Venus in Love" shows up (assuming she exists at all). smiley - smiley
Right now I'll stay with the confusion-thingy, seeing all those Venus-beings everywhere smiley - smiley

Post 60

Venus In Cornflowers

*slides arm around Skeleton (ACE)*

Would you like me to be the Venus in your closet? And you can be...

VIC

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Venus In Leather

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more