A Conversation for Monster Raving Badger Party

Hey, were in thepost

Post 1

Badger

smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - alesmiley - boingsmiley - laughsmiley - alesmiley - boing

Hey, were in thepost

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - biggrin I think I covered all the major political things that Hootoo is concerned about in the article <w smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

Hey, were in thepost

Post 3

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit rereading the broadcast
"Not to forget you managed to include all Presidential isssues in the same spot. smiley - cheers That the best may win !

By the way what does the HooToo president do ? "

Hey, were in thepost

Post 4

Badger

ifyo here a great bang itste bBlack leopard expoding smiley - boing
smiley - cheers

Hey, were in thepost

Post 5

smiley - wowsmiley - cool I just placed my vote, putting myself first on the list, followed by seven of the other candidates that I ranked in reverse order of those least likely to get many votes smiley - evilgrin have you votes? have I anyone else to vote for me? smiley - wah

Hey, were in thepost

Post 6

Traveller in Time smiley - tit searching for the email client
"You will have my vote, but we need many more !

Can we have another speech ?

smiley - applause"

Hey, were in thepost

Post 7

I could do another one, but it'd be pointless putting it in the post, as the next issue will be after polling has finished I think smiley - erm where should I put it? <bi smiley - biggrin in my journal might do, or another guide entry smiley - evilgrinsmiley - blush

Hey, were in thepost

Post 8

Traveller in Time smiley - tit searching
"I think < A5909169 > would do, remember the Post reporter asking for quotes when you where away ?

But then we should also point the others to that page.

'Croz' could have waited for < <./>ThePost</.> > with publishing the email address. smiley - sadface"

Hey, were in thepost

Post 9

Well I've voted now... smiley - erm guess I should go round and drop messages on to peoples spaces try to persude they to vote for me smiley - biggrinsmiley - erm I'll probably put some more stuff in my journal some time soon though smiley - biggrinsmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post