A Conversation for The Church of the True Brownie

Chocolate 2, 1:1

Post 1

Mustapha

And lo, the children of the True Brownie moved into a new and smaller forum,
And they saw the Brownie and knew it was good.

The Apocrypha of Mustapha the Apronkeeper

Post 2

marvthegrate LtG KEA

And the words of Mustapha are good, and the Brownie above approves. One should always search for the approval of the Brownie.
-aRCHBISHOP mARV

Post 3

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

Wouldn't it be more along the lines of "And they saw the Brownie, and they tasted of its goodness and they knew it was good"? Just a thought. smiley - winkeyesmiley - smiley

Post 4

marvthegrate LtG KEA

That is probably the way it should be. -Archbishop Marv

Post 5

Mustapha

Well, Your Grace, as it was revealed to me, to see and be in the presence of the True Brownie, was all one needed to experience its wondrous and divine flavour. (Refer to my excerpt in the "Scripture" forum)

However, being an Apocrypha, it is highly likely to be apocryphal! smiley - smiley

Post 6

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Is it not a little early to start a Church schisim?

Post 7

I don't think that we should start a schism just yet either. I was simply thinking that, since we are weak creatures when compared to the might of the Brownie and that some of us, while we do believe, wish to experience as well. smiley - winkeye

Post 8

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Good to have all of that cleared up. smiley - smiley

Post 9

Mustapha

Brownie forfend, Your Grace, I would not do anything to harm this sweet and sacred institution. smiley - smiley

Post 10

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Glad to see that you are a faithful follower brother Mustapha. Archbishop marv.

Post 11

Mustapha

Absolutely. We might have to hold a synod to discuss matters of ontology and orthodoxy (and to eat some more brownies).

Post 12

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Sounds good. I think a Synod at this time would be a wise investment in time. -Archbishop Marv.

Post 13

In time and in brownies!

*yum*

Post 14

Wowbagger

Hi everyone!
Can I be altar boy? smiley - smiley

Chocolate 2, 1:1... You see, I'd hate to be a bother, but this is rather incorrect... it should read Chocolate 2, 1-1, as 1:1 has absoulutely no significance! Don't believe me, well, may the almighty brownie stike you with a chocolate fast!

Post 15

Researcher 99947

Yawn... I need a nap... may the almighty brownie bless me with pleasant dreams of chocolate brownies with drippings of caramel and spam... mmmf

That's right, STIKE! S-T-I-K-E

Post 16

Researcher 99947

Where is Agent Fenny of the IAS when you need her?

That's right, STIKE! S-T-I-K-E

Post 17

She seems to have disappeared since the election. I'm not sure whether she's out carousing and celebrating her victory publically; or whether she's carousing secretly and hiding from her public. Either way, I'm sure there's carousing going on. smiley - winkeye

Post 18

kats-eyes (psychically confirmed caffeine addict)

"...since we are weak creatures when compared to the might of the Brownie ..." wouldn't that better say 'since we are weak creatures in the presence of the mighty Brownie' *drool* ?

All Hail (and Eat!) the Brownie!
Nuts!

smiley - winkeye

Post 19

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I don't know that we want our pavlovian response to be part of the "Official" church dogma. -Archbishop Marv

Post 20

We'd have to start accepting German Shepards... smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post