This is the Message Centre for The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

The appartment, part 1

Post 101

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

Well, that's not a problem at all... Just get pissed again tomorrow, and the problem will solve itself! Why make it so hard on yourself, right?

The appartment, part 1

Post 102

Menza

I don't drink when I'm on my own and since getting home from Uni H2G2 is my social life. smiley - sadface

The appartment, part 1

Post 103

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

That's a choice that you made all by yourself, right? Please don't take that out on *us*, ruining the party with your sulking... After all, there's no use in getting us all depressed over a meeting that only concerns *you*, now is there? smiley - smiley

The appartment, part 1

Post 104

GreeboTCat

Milk and Doughnuts... my favourite... ~tucking in~... Yummy Scrummy in Greebo's Tummy!!!!!

~looking around~... Why all the long faces? ... ~delicately scoffing doughnuts and guzzling milk!!!~

WOW... that was great!!! Good Grub Oh Boney One ... ~kiss~

~cleaning whiskers~ ... What's wrong with everyone???

The appartment, part 1

Post 105

Jo (Dead)

*hangs head, cat is ashamed that she scratched Menz*

*pads forward and rubs around Menz's ankles*

Xsmiley - sadfaceX
Please no more unsmiles!

The appartment, part 1

Post 106

Menza

I'll just avoid using them altogether, and I still don't know what my result was yet.

The appartment, part 1

Post 107

Seems like a good idea to not use smiley - sadface anymore, but then again: there ARE situations to which they seem to be appropriate smiley - sadface

smiley - winkeyesmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

The appartment, part 1

Post 108

Bluebottle

The least-used one has to be either smiley - bigeyes or smiley - fish. I still don't know why we have a smiley - fish anyway, but it's cool. smiley - smiley

The appartment, part 1

Post 109

Jo (Dead)

*does the cat equivalent of a shrug and gets up to chase the mouse which was just beginning to think it was safe*

*stares at mouse*

*leaps forward and gulps mouse down whole in one liquid movement*
smiley - bigeyes
*sniffs for fish*
smiley - fish
(smiley - winkeye)

The appartment, part 1

Post 110

smiley - smiley I see a reason to keep the smiley - fish in: they're a nice snack for all our furry feline friends in here, although I must say they haven't shown much interest for smiley - fishsmiley - fish yet.

The appartment, part 1

Post 111

Bluebottle

Not even canned Tuna? == ?

The appartment, part 1

Post 112

Sophie haha i`m so not funny

maybe they are vegetarians.

The appartment, part 1

Post 113

Bluebottle

Vegetarians or not, everyone on H2G2 likes SPAM, spam, spam, spam....

The appartment, part 1

Post 114

Sophie haha i`m so not funny

I prefer Silverskin onions to SPAM, thank-you very much.

The appartment, part 1

Post 115

Jo (Dead)

*pricks yp ears and puts tounge out at the sound of.....*
smiley - winkeye

The appartment, part 1

Post 116

GreeboTCat

~cough... cough... phewy...~ Ooppsss... sorry... another furball... hurrumph...

Hmmm... Me a veggie cat, but even before I took on that role, I was not partial to Spam... ~yuck!!~

Anyway... how come everywhere I go, Monty Python follows me?????

The appartment, part 1

Post 117

*picks up Greebo, collects a brush, and starts grooming the cat, who throws up far too many furballs lately*

Yeah, Jinx... you heard me mention smiley - fish, right? When I'm done with your sister, you'll get some. And Greebz here will have a doughnut again.

The appartment, part 1

Post 118

Jo (Dead)

*drools all over the carpet*

*there are several limbs of mouse in the drool*
smiley - smiley
*leaps for the cat nip again and reaches this time*
smiley - smiley

The appartment, part 1

Post 119

Hmm, I'll have to do some serious cleaning in here.. smiley - sadface

*puts Greebo down*

You're all shiny again, my dear. And see the lot of hair I've removed. You won't have to throw THAT up at least smiley - smiley

*scurries off into the kitchen*

*comes back in*

Ok, here's some smiley - fishsmiley - fish for Jinx, and a nice doughnut for Greebz.

The appartment, part 1

Post 120

*collects cleaning gear, mumbling: *

Those cats are lovely beings, but they *do* know how to make a major mess of things... grmbl, grmph....

*cleans up the furballs and the drool*

I'd wish you do your drooling on the kitchen floor next time... much easier to clean up.

*puts away the gear again*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more