A Conversation for The Feline and Fiddle

Tight Fit

Post 181

Menza

Would I do something like throw stuff at you, No never. I disconnected the microphone. smiley - bigeyes

Tight Fit

Post 182

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*doesn't realise the microphone's been switched off and starts merging songs in her excitement*
Say "Ooooh Ooooh, We're going to eat pizza, eeyore, eeyore, a whale, a whale, My Uncle John from Jamaica keeps on calling on the phone..."

Tight Fit

Post 183

Menza

*wonders if there is a way to turn Tinkerbell's volume down a bit smiley - winkeye*

Tight Fit

Post 184

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

"Hello Party people this is your pilot Tinkerbell speaking, thankyou for boarding Venga Airways and make some noise for the Vengaboys, say wooh wooh, everybody over there say wooh wooh, put your hands in the air, say wooh wooh like you just don't care cos we like to party, we like, we like to party..."
Anyone else see the Vengaboys TOTP special this morningsmiley - winkeye
*launches into a merged version of Britney Speares, Billie and Kylie*
"Ooops I'm spinning around, got lost in my mind, nobody can find every day and night yeah!"
*attempts the Kylie spinning around movement whilst doing a Britney routine, forgets the lack of space, whacks into a wall and falls over into a silent slump*

Tight Fit

Post 185

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

"Hello Party people this is your pilot Tinkerbell speaking, thankyou for boarding Venga Airways and make some noise for the Vengaboys, say wooh wooh, everybody over there say wooh wooh, put your hands in the air, say wooh wooh like you just don't care cos we like to party, we like, we like to party..."
Anyone else see the Vengaboys TOTP special this morningsmiley - winkeye
*launches into a merged version of Britney Speares, Billie and Kylie*
"Ooops I'm spinning around, got lost in my mind, nobody can find every day and night yeah!"
*attempts the Kylie spinning around movement whilst doing a Britney routine, forgets the lack of space, whacks into a wall and falls over into a silent slump* smiley - smiley

Tight Fit

Post 186

Menza

She said the V word. smiley - sadface

Tight Fit

Post 187

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*mumbles from her slumped semi conscious state*
Is that not good...better than the BT word...
*slurs off into what is possibly this is your "captain tinkerbell speaking thankyou for boarding Venga airways we're going to eat pizza" but is quite indistinguishable due to her foolishness at attempting spinning around in a snug snug*

Tight Fit

Post 188

Menza

She said it again, someone make her stop. smiley - sadface

Tight Fit

Post 189

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

"The Enga bus is coming...and every bodies munching...New York to San Fransisco...an intercity dustbin...the wheels of steel are burning...and everybodies gurning"
*falls quiet as she realises her recall of the lyrics is not entirely accurate*

Tight Fit

Post 190

Menza

Thats still only one letter short, I still know what you meant. smiley - sadface

Tight Fit

Post 191

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*looks concerned about Menza's unhappiness so swops to Billie*
"Everyday and night yeah..."
*realises that's as much Billie as she knows and can tolerate so quietly goes to sleep*

Tight Fit

Post 192

Joe aka Arnia, Muse, Keeper, MathEd, Guru and Zen Cook (business is booming)

Closer Than Most

The Beautiful South, September 2000 (Painting it Red)

>>Lyrics currently indecipherable due to tiredness<<

>>Listen at [Broken link removed by Moderator] <<

Tight Fit

Post 193

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*grins at Joe*
This is freaky, theres you and me and I didn't know you then and now you're my bestest Joe in RL!

Key: Complain about this post