A Conversation for The Feline and Fiddle

Tight Fit

Post 161

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*attempts to dance (using very small movements) to Texas and waits for 'Summer Sun' to come on before singing quietly to herself*


Tight Fit

Post 162

Joe aka Arnia, Muse, Keeper, MathEd, Guru and Zen Cook (business is booming)

*Summer Son begins its characteristic chime driven introduction*


Tight Fit

Post 163

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

*looking through the serving hatch*
Menza, they could use the old kitchen to install the robot cd changer in... by a miraculous contortion of P-space, it happens to be on the other side of the wall with the CD player on... I think I have the necessary electronic bits and pieces in my store room to put together the right robotic items... if you all could just peel a few layers of wallpaper over there, you'll find the old wooden serving hatch from the old kitchen... and hey, removing some wallpaper might make a bit more room in here!


Tight Fit

Post 164

Joe aka Arnia, Muse, Keeper, MathEd, Guru and Zen Cook (business is booming)

P-space? Is that anything like L-space? smiley - smiley


Tight Fit

Post 165

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

yes, read Kitty's home page http://www.h2g2.com/U115655


Tight Fit

Post 166

Kitty

*Kitty hears his name being mentioned, and just manages to squeeze a whisker into the snug...*


Tight Fit

Post 167

Joe aka Arnia, Muse, Keeper, MathEd, Guru and Zen Cook (business is booming)

Oooh! smiley - smiley

I spend a lot of time in L-Space. The University library is well connected actually.

Does P-Space have a similar topology and connectedness?


Tight Fit

Post 168

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

oh yes, how else do you think that the most obscure pubs have that odd drink you quite fancy but no-one ever has... oh, by the way, large chains aren't connected as they're too new... P space only exists in pubs over 276 years old


Tight Fit

Post 169

Joe aka Arnia, Muse, Keeper, MathEd, Guru and Zen Cook (business is booming)

Oooh... yes, now that makes sense.

Why 276 though?


Tight Fit

Post 170

Menza

Why not. smiley - winkeye

Another aspect of P-space is that it makes the cellar suprisingly large.


Tight Fit

Post 171

Joe aka Arnia, Muse, Keeper, MathEd, Guru and Zen Cook (business is booming)

Do you get inducted as a Landlord of Time and Space?


Tight Fit

Post 172

Demon Drawer

groans


Tight Fit

Post 173

Menza

That was a bad joke.


Tight Fit

Post 174

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

I could start dancing again to detract the attention from it?


Tight Fit

Post 175

Menza

If you can find space. smiley - winkeye


Tight Fit

Post 176

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

I can try...
*shuffles slightly to the left and attempts to move her legs in a vague dancing like manner*
Doesn't really work that well...


Tight Fit

Post 177

Demon Drawer

*DD moves his little finger in time to the music*


Tight Fit

Post 178

Menza

At least she didn't jump. smiley - winkeye


Tight Fit

Post 179

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

Hmmm, I reckon we could start a rave in heresmiley - winkeye
*starts waving her arms in the air*
Grabs a tiny weeny microphone "Say Ooooh Oooooh, everybody over there, say Ooooh Ooooh, wave your hands in the air"
*ducks as everyone attempts to throw stuff in her direction*


Tight Fit

Post 180

Demon Drawer

No we are not turning the Snug into a mosh pit, there's one of those already.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more