A Conversation for I'm 30!!!

The party crasher

Post 121

Wowbagger

Thanks for the well wishes Kimoto... seems there's a lot of us about - October births that is.

You guys can fight over the rum - I'm looking for any leftover bourbon. smiley - winkeye

Fenchurch hasn't stirred yet - you think she's alright?

The party crasher

Post 122

KimotoCat

Rum, burbon, yeah.. But what good is any of that, when you can achieve a noble degree of intoxication on pure single-malt scotch whisky, preferable nearly as old as yours truly!?
How about it, anybody for a party in Denmark?

The party crasher

Post 123

Bumblebee

Do you have any Gammel Dansk Bitter?

-B-

The party crasher

Post 124

KimotoCat

Nope.
Frankly, I consider Gammel Dansk best applied for oiling certain kinds of machinery or fuelling undelicate engines. Yuck!
But I do have Knockando single malt whisky which has been kasked in the Speyside area of bonnie Scotland all the way back in 1969! Yummmmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmm-mmm *Sits in awe, druelling for a few minutes at the mere thought of said bottle!*
And that is thousandfold better than Gammel Dansk, I can assure you.

The party crasher

Post 125

Wowbagger

I love a good single malt. Only scotch I drink. Straight, with a little ice (it's hot down here)

The party crasher

Post 126

shazzPRME

Don't dilute it too much though! smiley - bigeyes
shazz smiley - winkeye

The party crasher

Post 127

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Wowbagger, I hope you use crushed ice. You wouldn't want to bruise the whisky

The party crasher

Post 128

KimotoCat

Woah! Ice?!?
I scarcely believe my own eyes and my tastebuds surely refuse to comment on this.
Ice chills the liquid and has a slight sedative effect on your tastebuds. Okay, I also dilute the precious whisky a LITTLE bit from time to time, but when dealing with a devine fluid like the beforementioned, water - be it frozen or not - is just plain apostasy!
Hot down here? Where?

The party crasher

Post 129

Wowbagger

Australia.
Don't worry. A VERY small quantity of ice is used. smiley - smiley
I don't like it watered down at all.

The party crasher

Post 130

Post Team

Thats a relief then smiley - smiley
shazz smiley - winkeye

The party crasher

Post 131

KimotoCat

Aye, in deed it is!!!

Australia? Woah, just as we are having our first (today in fact) morning ice on our cars, you guys are anticipating summer...
I could say something here, but I guess it really isn't your fault that you're there and I'm here.
I also guess that means you wont be coming to my party this friday then?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for I'm 30!!!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more