A Conversation for I'm 30!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 61

Wowbagger

Thanks for all those kind words.

Hey Fenchurch you sweet talkin' woman. Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth (not that I really want to try putting butter in your mouth - I can think of better uses for it smiley - winkeye)
Lonnytunes - the yard glass is ready for another round. The trick is to make sure that the head is as small as possible (no innuendo please. I can hear y'all from here!)Hypoman - I only live fast enough to catch the things I want. "I'm built for comfort. I ain't built for speed."

But hang on. Aren't we singing showtunes at the moment?
"Ah'm justa guy who can't say no. A'm in a turrible fiiiix!" smiley - winkeye
(sorry Icarus)

Party on everyone! smiley - smiley


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 62

Icarus

Apology accepted. It's your birthday. And I can think of much more irritating showtunes.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 63

shazzPRME

I was going to sing another show tune for you Wowbagger....but they are playing *relax* by *frankie goes to hollywood* at the moment,so I jusy can't think of one!!
Relax,don't do it!When you want to come to it!
Relax don't do it!When you want to come.........when you want to Coooooooooooooooommme!*Doooo,DOOOOO,doooooooo!¬!
shazz smiley - winkeye


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 64

Icarus

Shazz, this is not your birthday. You may not sing showtunes. Even if you are singing more on-key than Wowbagger.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 65

shazzPRME

Im not!Since when has the group *Frankie* been a show? LOL
shazz smiley - winkeye


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 66

Hypoman

Loaded question, Shazz...smiley - winkeye


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 67

Wowbagger

Frankie says NO, but Wowbagger says YES to everyone! smiley - winkeye


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 68

Sporkulious Eglon

Its better than their "When two tribes go to war"... Don't you think?


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 69

Wowbagger

I can't remember who did it, but there was a group who made a sendup of Frankie songs. It went a bit like:
Remix. Go for it.
When you want to make a profit.
Remix. Go for it.
When you want some dough.

When 2 songs sound the same.
Join 'em up. Make another one.
(Remix Remix)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 70

Baron_Shatturday


Let me assure you, I have no delusions of dancing-girldom. Dancing-bear, maybe. I'm way too hairy and big for a girlie, though.


da Baron

smiley - fish Wager! Wager! Come to the Betting-Shop!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 71

Wowbagger

Are you running bet on the potential mayordom Baron? Or have I merely misread your little appendage there?


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 72

Baron_Shatturday


Yes, I've decided that if I can't pick your pockets through the political process- like the big-boys- I'd do so in a more direct way.

I've got a little pageie up...

smiley - fish Joker's Wylde... it's called.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 73

Wowbagger

By taking yourself out of the running, you've effectively lowered the odds. Sneaky sneaky. smiley - smiley


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 74

shazzPRME

Well!! It WAS always on the cards LOL
shazz smiley - winkeye


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 75

Wowbagger

Perhaps we should put the Sumo wrestler on in his place Shazz. That is, if he's finshed licking the birthday cake off him. Oh and if he wants to as well.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 76

shazzPRME

A good idea,but implausible I fear! All the other candidates would scream of unfairness.......and we can't have that can we!!
shazz smiley - winkeye


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 77

Wowbagger

Heaven forbid.
*twiddles his thumbs for a bit*
Looks like the party's died down. Either that or this is the eye of the storm. It's been fun so far though.

Muses, so this is what it feels like to be 30. A lot of people I know have asked me if I feel depressed or something, as that's what THEY felt when they hit this age.
I'm beginning to wonder if it's comments like that which cause the depression, and that it's a tradition that's passed down from the 30+'s down to the newly 30.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 78

Fenchurch M. Mercury

NO! They just felt depressed that they weren't YOU, you see, and now they refuse to acknowledge the fact that you are, in fact, YOU and not just some wannabe, like they are. If anything, you should be depressed that THEY would even CONSIDER you not being YOU! *I* wish *I* was you, Wowbagger, and I think I may become depressed because I'm NOT!

smiley - winkeye

Fenchurch M. Mercury- Your very own ego-inflator, for free!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 79

Wowbagger

Ummm.... thanks Fenchurch. I feel...er... better.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Post 80

Sporkulious Eglon

Hmm.. I think people ask you if you feel depressed because they wish you were, seeing how nobody can be as great as Wowbagger, and thus everybody has a natural jealousy of you, and would rather see you writhing in the dirt than having a good, clean, decent, happy birthday.


Key: Complain about this post